Chapter 70 We're back...!

Shirabe POV

The past few days, Tasuke and the others have been practicing with Raimon and have been getting better surprising at soccer. Toukichirou-san also made Tasuke, Shishimaru, and Gorouta learn to do a new hissatsu.

Kirara: "I can't believe they were able to create a hissatsu in one day."

"It is pretty amazing."

Kirara: "Hey... are we going to play in tomorrow's match at all?"

"No... why? Are you getting restless?"

Kirara: "Eh, a little. But this match will be revenge for Tasuke and the others right? I'll step in if I want to."

"Well alright..."

*Next Day*

*During the match*

After Tsurugi's successful goal with his Avatar Armed, things started to turn our way but...

Is it just me or... does Shindou-san seem a little... different?

Kirara: "Why does he keep trying to use Avatar Armed? He's not thinking straight..."

I put my hand on my chest.

Why does... this seem so familiar?

Then suddenly Nobunaga came down from where he was watching the match and called out Shindou. Okatsu quickly appeared because she thought Shindou was in danger of getting kicked of the game but he wasn't. Instead Nobunaga gave him some advice.

Somehow... the words that Okatsu said deeply affected me.

"... Has this happened before?"

Kirara: "Eh? What do you mean, Shirabe?"

"Like..."

I stared at Shindou playing out on the field.

Like... he's had something like this happened before... in the past...

!

Kirara: "Shirabe?"

"...The match against Eito...."

Kirara: "Eito? ...!"

Kirara and I looked at each other. 

Yashima: Oda makes a tie!

We both looked to the field and saw that Shindou had his avatar armor on and he made a goal.

Kirara: "He did it..."

Shindou looked a little tired but then turned and looked this way. We locked eyes and I smiled at him.

Shindou: !

I turned to Kirara.

"Kiri-chan."

Kirara: "Yep! Excuse me!!! Kinoshita-san!"

Kinoshita: "Eh? Yes...?"

Kirara: "Could you switch us in the match for a bit?"

Kinoshita: "Eh???"

Miria: "In the match...? Kirara-chan what..."

Kirara smiled brightly before winking at Miria.

"Please. We'll support everyone with everything we have."

Kinoshita: "...Okay. Jingo, Ichimasa!"

Kirara: "Thank you!"

I walked over to Wondeba.