Chapter 50 Shirabe's Anger

Miria POV

A few days had passed... and as Shirabe said she did quit the soccer club. The nine of us that knew the reason why she left, decided to keep it a secret. Not wanting to stir up anymore problems than we already had. However...

Shindou: "This is our opponent for the semi-finals, Arakumo Academy. According to our information, they're players who are perfect in every aspect. They've been assessed to be a team that is superior in both tactics and individual strength."

Hamano: "Aren't they another school under Fifth Sector's control anyway?"

Shindou: "Unfortunately, yes."

Kurama: "Shouldn't we be assuming that by now? We just gotta keep going down our path. Huh?"

Kurama looked over to Hikaru, Tenma, and Shinsuke. Who had a shine in their eyes.

Kurama: "W-What?"

Tenma: "Kurama-senpai, you're so right! We just gotta keep going down our path."

Shinsuke: "I think that's so cool of you!"

Shindou: "Then starting today, we'll adjust the training menu for the game against Arakumo Academy..."

However the door quickly opened, Ichino and Aoyama came in.

Ichino: "There's trouble! Fifth Sector they..."

Kurumada: "What happened?"

Aoyama: "Fifth Sector has resorted to using force on other schools."

Tenma: "Using force?"

Ichino: "You've probably heard about schools that have been motivated by Raimon to oppose Fifth Sector."

Hayami: "Tengawara and Mannouzaka were some of them, right?"

Aoyama: "Yeah, there are other schools around the nation that are joining in too."

Midori: "Around the nation, that's pretty big."

Ichino: "But Fifth Sector has started going to those schools to destroy them."

Kurumada: "Destroy them?!"

Ichino: "To be exact, they abolished the schools."

Tenma: !

Sangoku: "Including Tengawara?"

Ichino: "No, but three schools in other region were taken down. Schools that lost in the prelims."

"How awful..."

Nishiki: "They're trying to make examples out of them."

Midori: "That's terrible of them!"

Aoyama: "Thing is, some of the students from abolished schools are blaming it on Raimon."

Kirino: "It's only natural for them to hold a grudge after their school was taken away from them."

Tsurugi: "I wouldn't put it past them if it's Fifth Sector."

Aoi: "That's outrageous! We can't let them do that!"

Amagi: "Yeah, it's no laughing matter!"

Kurumada: "At this rate, guys who joined us like Gassan Kunimitsu and Hakuren will be in danger too!"

Hikaru: "If they keep getting abolished or destroyed, all of the momentum we've been gaining might just go in the other direction."

Kirino: "But people might see it as Fifth Sector starting to panic if they have to resort to abolishing schools."