Updated OCs (Chrono Stone)

Shirabe Saegusa

The adoptive daughter of Shuuya and Shōko. A passionate girl with a strong Avatar.

"Raimon is a place where I can be myself

"Raimon is a place where I can be myself. Where they accept me. That's why...I won't let you easily hurt them!" -Shirabe to Beta

Personality
While still quite reserved, Shirabe now shows a little more emotion towards others and starting to trust them more. However she reverts back to her old personality, when her memories are rewritten.

Avatar
Kami no Chika-ra! Kite! Hagun Utahime Gabriel!
(The Strength of God, come! Army-Breaking Songstress Gabriel!)

Hissatsu
Swan Opera (Avatar SH)
Crescendo (SH)
Eternal Melody (SH)
Resolution Symphony (SH)
Rhythm Break (OF)
Chorus Trap (DF)

Family
Unnamed Father (deceased)
Unnamed Mother (deceased)
Shuuya Gouenji (Adoptive Father)
Shōko Saegusa (Adoptive Mother)

Relationships
Takuto Shindou - Her current crush, which she still doesn't understand how to act around him.

Shōko Saegusa - Her adoptive mother that she idolizes. She learned from her and often likes hearing her stories of the times her parents spent 10 years ago.

Shuuya Gouenji - Her adoptive father who taught her how to play soccer. She has a close relationship with him as when she decided to follow him during his plan to take down Fifth Sector.

Kirara Shirogane - Her best friend, that she related to more than anyone. They two are close like sisters and always are seen together.

Hisame Nanami - She often finds Hisame a bit of a big-sister figure. But then realizes something that no one else does about her.

Miria Alexandrite - The first friend she made in Raimon. The two are really close and often can tell when one is bothered by something.

Kirara Shirogane
Also known as Kiri-chan by Shirabe

A powerful Avatar user, along with her abilities of playing all positions but goalkeeper on the field.