Chapter 10 Turning Point

Shirabe POV

Kakuma: Both teams are back in position! The match resumes with Raimon possessing the ball! The point difference is just one point! Can Raimon catch up?! The game resumes with Raimon's kickoff! And the ball gets stolen immediately!

Don't tell me...

Kakuma: Their newest addition, Matsukaze Tenma, moves up! Oh, but he's easily dodged!

He's still new at this.

Fukuro: "Yukiji!"

Kakuma: There's the centering!

Shinsuke: "You can't have it!"

Kakuma: But Nishizono cuts in!

Wow, he can really jump high.

Tenma: "Great job, Shinsuke!"

I saw that Eito's captain was taunting Shindou.

Shindou: "Shinsuke!"

Shinsuke: "Captain!"

Kakuma: The ball goes to Shindou! Will Raimon counterattack?

Hitofude: "Shindou-san!"

But Shindou just passed him. I smiled.

Kakizaki: "Thief Eye!"

Kakuma: The ball gets stolen from Shindou!

Kakizaki: "Yomiya!"

Then both of the teams looked like they were battling for the ball.

They're used to losing so... they're making the match look really real huh?

Kakuma: Their lead appears to be motivating them, because Eito Academy's offense stays strong! Raimon's caught in their bluff!

Yukiji: "Perfect Course!"

Sangoku: "Burning Catch! ..."

Kakuma: Goal! Eito Academy wins another point! The point difference for Raimon increases by double!

I looked at Matsukaze. He looked so lost.

He still doesn't get it?

The game started again.

Kakuma: He's slipped past Kurumada! It's a pass miss! The ball got kicked too far!

Tenma: !

He's finally noticed it.

Kakuma: The ball gets passed into the penalty area! But it goes too far! There goes the whistle for the first half! It ends at a score of 2-0 with Eito Academy in the lead!

Tenma: "Why are you playing like that?!"

Everyone on the Raimon team turned to Tenma.

Tenma: "Sangoku-senpai and Kurumada-senpai, Amagi-senpai and Minamisawa-senpai and Kirino-senpai, Kurama-senpai and Hayami-senpai and Hamano-senpai! Captain! Why won't you fight them seriously?!" 

Managers and Shinsuke: !

Midori: "H-Hey, Tenma, what are you going on about?"

Tenma: "If you all played seriously, you can break down Eito's defense like a snap! So why?! Why are you holding back?! Are you okay with losing?!"

Haruna: "It's okay to lose. We haven't told you yet, but the score of this match has already been decided to be 3-0 as Raimon's loss."

Tenma: "Eh? Already been decided?"