Chapter 64 Forgotten

3rd POV

Tenma and the others explained everything to Otonashi when they got back and apparently it was said Endou had died in this timeline. So everyone decided to train to get stronger! That said... they were having a hard time finding a place to practice. However...

*Ring ring*

Otonashi: "Oh..."

Otonashi took out her phone and looked.

Otonashi: "An e-mail... From Gouenji-san?!"

Everyone: !

Tenma: "Gouenji-san..."

So, Tenma and the others went to go meet Gouenji. When they got there they saw Gouenji and Shōko there waiting. They turned around when they saw everyone.

Gouenji: "It's been a while. Tenma. Everyone."

Tenma: "Gouenji-san."

Gouenji: "So you're the only ones who've come."

Gouenji looked at everyone and when his eyes landed on Wondeba... Fei noticed and quickly ran in front of Wondeba. Then Otonashi ran in front of Fei. The three started whispering something to each other while Ciel awkwardly looked away.

Gouenji: "There's no other reason for why I've called you here. Endou... I want you to help rescue Endou."

Tenma: "Eh?"

Gouenji: "We can't allow El Dorado to meddle with history anymore than they already have."

Everyone: !

Fei: "You know about El Dorado?!"

Gouenji nodded to Fei.

Fei: "Why haven't you been affected by the changes they made?"

Gouenji: "Quite possibly because of this bracelet."

Fei: ! "The Time Bracelet?"

Ciel: "Where did you get that...?"

Dr. Arno: "It does seem to be the Time Bracelet."

Gouenji: "You must be Doctor Arno."

Dr. Arno: "Hm."

Gouenji: "Supporter X sent this to me directly. Along with a strange message."

Tenma: "Supporter X?"

Gouenji: "I know nothing about Supporter X."

Shindou: "What was the message?"

Gouenji pressed the button on the bracelet.

Voice: "Wear this bracelet at all times. By doing so, you'll save soccer."

Everyone was surprised by the message. 

Tenma: "Does this Supporter X not want soccer to be taken away, just like us?"

Gouenji: "I'm not sure. But it has shown me without a doubt that you are fighting to bring soccer back."

Gouenji clicked another button and a video of Protocol Omega and Raimon fighting appeared.

Gouenji: "That's why I've come here. To help you guys."

Dr. Arno: "I see! Even in our time, only a rare few are able to get their hands on a Time Bracelet. This Supporter X must unmistakably be from the future, like us!"

Shindou: "But why do this? Would it have something to do with the Second Stage Children?"

Dr. Arno: "I don't know."