Prologue plus New OCs (GO)

3rd POV

At Raimon...

???: "I've destroyed Raimon's soccer club."

Teacher: "Do you think you can get away with this? Tell us your name and class!"

???: "Wouldn't know, since today's my first day."

Coach Kudou: "New student? What's your name?"

Tsurugi: *chuckle* "Tsurugi Kyousuke. So you're Coach Kudou?"

Coach Kudou: "You've destroyed the soccer club?"

Tsurugi: "Yeah. Soccer is useless, don't you think? It's all just a waste of time."

Haruna: "Coach Kudou! Hey you! What makes you think you can start a fight here?"

Tsurugi: "Fight? Did I do any fighting here?"

Ichino: "He's...right...He never used his fists...He only used that one soccer ball..."

Haruna: "No way..."

Tsurugi: "No one needs soccer so I'm going to destroy it."

Tenma: "Eh?"

Tsurugi: "Starting from today, the soccer club is disbanded."

Tenma: "Disbanded?!"

Haruna: "Do you think you can just do that?"

Tsurugi: "Oh, I can."

Haruna: "Do you have a grudge against soccer or something?"

Tsurugi: "Grudge? Well, who knows?"

Tenma: "A grudge against soccer?"

Tsurugi: "But one thing I can say for sure...is that wastes of time like soccer aren't needed!"

With that, Tsurugi kicked the soccer ball all the way into a trash can.

Haruna: "Are you trying to insult soccer?"

Tsurugi: "Insult? Don't get so worked up, teacher."

Haruna: "W-What did you say?"

Tenma: "Wait...Soccer is...Soccer isn't a waste of time. Soccer isn't a waste of time, and it is needed."

Tsurugi: "Huh?!"

Tenma: "Oh, um, err..."

Tsurugi: "Who the heck are you?"

Tenma gulped.

Tenma: "I-I'm Matsukaze Tenma. I'm joining the soccer club today."

Tsurugi: "Heh, too bad for you. As of right now, it's gone. Go join another club."

Tenma: "But...I came here to play soccer! I can't just let the soccer club disappear!"

Tsurugi: "Can't let it? I see. Seems you have a lot of confidence with your soccer. Then show me this soccer of yours."

Tenma: "Eh?"

Then Tsurugi kicked the soccer ball at Tenma.

Haruna: "Tenma-kun, are you alright? What do you think you're doing?!"

Tsurugi: "It ticks me off...When newbies like you start talking about soccer like they know everything about it."

Tenma got up and picked up the soccer ball.

Tenma: "I do know. I know what soccer is like!"

Tsurugi: "Oh? Then why don't you show me your real skills? How about we start a contest between you and me?"