Chapter 61 The Missing Three

Ciel POV

"... Error, he is?"

Aki: "Hm? Is something wrong?"

"No. I'm sorry but I'm going to do something real quick."

I went to the caravan and took out my laptop then sat down on the bench. Then I took out my glasses from my pocket and turned on the laptop.

Aki: "Um..."

Wondeba: "Don't worry about her, she's just doing some researching."

The Tsurugi Yuuichi right now, is an error. And Alpha said that it was an outcome of Tsurugi Kyousuke's Interruption Point.

"If that's so..."

The missing three now, Miria-san, Saegusa-san, and Shirogane-san might had an Interruption point. That would have resulted in why they aren't even at Raimon.

"But... if they didn't have an Interruption point then what on earth happened..."

Wondeba: "This is hot! And it's getting hotter!!"

I looked up and saw that the score was 2-0. The Tenmas earned another point.

"When did..."

I look towards the goal and saw that Tenma and Yuuichi-san were in their Armed Avatars.

"Eh... Tenma learned how to use Armed?"

Then sudden Protocol Omega retreated so we all got together and talked to Yuuichi-san. Yuuichi-san explained how both Kyousuke and him were able to play soccer together but only one could be sent to go abroad which ended up being him.

Fei: "It was a set-up by El Dorado to steal soccer from Tsurugi Kyousuke, wasn't it?"

Yuuichi: "It would have worked... But then they showed up in front of me to try and steal soccer from me."

Wondeba: "You must have greatly influenced a multitude of soccer youths in your new timeline. That's why they targeted you."

After talking some more, we all decided that Yuuichi-san would be going with us and that Endou-san and Aki-san would stay because they needed to make the soccer club. We said our goodbyes and ended up going to stay at Tenma's house.

Aki: "...Guests?"

Fei: "Good Evening."

Tenma: "Aki-nee, they're all sleeping over in my room today."

*cough* "If you don't mind... could I stay in a separate room?"

Aki: "Well of course... Somehow..."

Aki-san looked at Wondeba.

Aki: "You seem kind of... familiar?"

*sweatdrop*

Anyway...

During that night... I sat down in the dark room with my laptop screen on.

"If an Interruption Point is the cause... we'll have to do more time jumping but..."

*Beep Beep*

I took out my phone.

! ....

I clicked the answer button.

"...What?"

???: Eh~ I call you and the first thing you say is what?

"... I don't have time for this, you call so what do you want?"

???: It's nothing really. I just wanted to see how you and Fei were doing.