Chapter 14 Tengawara

Shirabe POV

"2-0... Tengawara wins, right?"

I take a sip from my cup.

Kirara: "Yup! Too bad, Raimon has to lose already."

"Are you going to go watch, Kiri-chan?"

Kirara: "Mhm... why not?"

"I'll join you then."

Then Kirara and I went to the match at Tengawara High.

Kakuma: It's the first match in the Holy Road's district preliminaries! Raimon Jr. High versus Tengawara Jr. High. The path of the championship starts from here! Raimon, who won second in the Nationals chamionship last year, is up against the famous Tengawara! Which team will have the right to proceed down the road of glory?

I look down at Raimon. Then I saw that most of them were looking uneasy. All but... those two.

"They're going to do something."

Kirara: "Hm? Oh, Tenma-kun and Shinsuke-kun?"

"It's just them..."

I eyed the coach.

Kirara: "Hm... I don't think this is going to get pretty."

Kakuma: Kickoff! Matsukaze marks Hayabusa as he approaches! But Matsukaze doesn't get a chance with Hayabusa's skillful ball control!

But Matsukaze did give up and kept going after Hayabusa.

Kirara: "He's actually trying."

Kakuma: The ball is passed to Kita! Tengawara makes multiple passes and closes in on the goal! Will they be able to block their attack? Ah! He passed Amagi! He's heading in front of Raimon's goal!

But before they could try and score a goal...

Kirara: "Wha..."

Tenma jumped in and stole the ball.

Kakuma: First-year Matsukaze makes a good save!

Tenma: "Kurama-senpai!"

Kakuma: Oh, he missed a trap! Tengawara takes the ball!

Then Tengawara went after the ball but instead got rough played.

Shindou: "Tenma!"

Kakuma: Oh, Matsukaze! He boldly goes for the ball, but gets hurt instead!

Kirara: "Rough play, huh? Now that I think about it, Tengawara's known for their rough plays right?"

"Yes."

Kakuma: Amazing! Raimon doesn't stand a chance against Tengawara's waves of attacks!

I watched everyones' faces on Raimon.

Kirara: "They're in pain."

"... Are they hesitating? Huh?"

I look a little to the sidelines.

Huh?

Kirara: "Hm? What's wrong Shirabe?"

"... Mirai?"

Kirara: "Eh?"

Kirara turned to where I was looking. Mirai was watching the game on the sidelines while no being noticed. She looked in pain too.

What is she doing here?

Kakuma: Oh, Raimon's goal is wide open!

Then when Tengawara's captain was about to kick the ball, Sangoku-senpai looked down in pain. The Captain noticed and looked disappointed but then kicked the ball.