Chapter 74 Moments of Fear

Kirara POV

Suddenly we heard Kariya's and Kurama's scream. When we turned to see what was happening the terracotta warriors were moving!

Tenma: "The terracotta warriors!"

Fei: "They can move!"

Guan Yu: "They're terracotta puppets!"

Liu Bei: "We're at a disadvantage in here! Run!"

Taiyou: "Kirara!"

Taiyou stretched out his hand to me.

"Ah..."

Though I reached out slowly, he soon took it and we both began to run.

However before we could escape, everyone got surrounded. After, for some reason the warriors wanted to have a soccer battle. Perhaps it had to do with our last one? So in the end we had to do another soccer battle with the terracotta warriors. We won and Shinsuke was also able to mixi-max with Liu Bei.

Taiyou: "Kirara!"

?

After the match Taiyou came up to me.

"Tai-kun? What is it?"

Taiyou: "That should be my line. Are you alright now?"

! He was worried...

I felt myself smile.

"Yeah! I've calm down a lot now."

Taiyou's expression turned relieved.

Taiyou: "That's good. If you're having trouble again, just tell me okay?"

"Ah... okay."

Taiyou smiled at me before heading back to change his clothes.

That's nice of Taiyou but...

I looked over to Fei and Tenma, and then to Taiyou.

He already has so much expectation from everyone... is he carrying too much already?

"...I'm worried."

Soon we finally reached the top and there we saw...

Aoi: "Tenma..."

Tenma: "That person is..."

Liu Bei: "Kongming, huh?"

But when Kongming turned around to speak to us we all became stocked.

Kongming is... a woman??? I thought in the history book it says she was man...

Liu Bei immediately went to talk to Kongming but it seemed like Kongming wasn't interested at all.

I think the problem isn't that Kongming doesn't agree with Liu Bei... but she wants to know what Liu Bei plans on doing...

Ciel and Fei: !

Ciel suddenly turned around, looking somewhere.

"Eh? Nagi-chi?"

Fei: "He's coming."

Tenma: "Eh?"

Kongming turned to the two with a side glance. She had a smile on her face.

Tenma: "That sound..."

Suddenly some red sort of future vehicle flew above us and landed near us, but the person riding it...

Zanark: "Hmph."

Shindou: "Zanark!"

Taiyou: "That's him?"

A sphere device hovered over Zanark's hand but unlike the old ones, it was red. Then when Zanark used it, people behind him started appearing.