CRAVING COKERS.

~Something must have gone wrong in my brain~

Chapter Thirteen.

Hannah was shocked,how on earth did he know his sister,she was speechless,he can't be close to his sister,he could expose her lie and make Kimberly hate her forever.

" Kim?..Who's that? ". Silver turned to Hannah.

" I'm Hannah ". She replied.

" Yes Leo she's my new personal assistant ". Silver smiled.

Leo scanned her very well,if it was she wasn't working with the Coker he could have concluded she was related to Kimberly but knowing that Kim hated the Cokers,she couldn't work here not even a relative of hers.

" I'm sorry about that ". Leo apologized.

" Where are you off to? ".

" Salsa District...Granny Kenny is visiting,she should be there already and I'm running late ". Leo glanced at his wrist watch.

" How was your date with Darasimi Pius? ".

" You know I shouldn't be talking to you Silver,you lied,you joined heads with mom and Dad to matchmake me ".

Silver sighed," I'm sorry but Dad has a business strategy and there was no way....

" Business strategy? ". Leo let out a humorless laughed,he licked his damp lips and spoke.

" So my marriage will be based on a business strategy,if that was supposed to happen,they could have used yours instead of messing up mine...

Silver moved closer to him," You wouldn't dare rub that on my face! ". She was pissed already.

" I wasn't planning to and if you know how much you hate people talking about the bad side in your life,you should stay out of others! ".

" Leo,show me some respect! ". Tears clouded her vision.

" I'll see you at home,drive safely ". Leo walked out and bumped into a lady.

" Watch where you are going! ". He didn't turn back to even look at the lady.

Nelly watched him walk away in anger,this was the second time he bumped into her today and he wasn't as nice as Silver had preached,she frowned.

Was it money that was making them this way?..She once envied them,the good kind of envy but now it was different,she wanted to taste what they were tasting,feel whatever they were feeling...that high position the Cokers stood on she wanted to feel that air and if possible she wanted to bear their surname,the Cokers.

Granny Kenny sighed opening the car door.

" I'm so sorry ma'am,I didn't know the car had faults ". The driver pleaded.

Granny Kenny looked at the poor man and sighed again as she scanned the area,it was truly as bad as her daughter in law Adesuwa said but she believed in her Grandson,he doesn't take a step if he didn't have a plan.

She opened her expensive clutch and brought out her iPhone 6,She searched the contacts for Damilares number.

She dialled it again and again but he didn't pick.

" How long would it take to repair it? ". She asked the driver.

" I would have to call a mechanic ". The driver said.

Granny Kenny was frustrated," And may I ask who the mechanic will be,we're in the middle of a place we know nothing about,you were always asked to check the cars before taking them out,I personally asked you to take the Corolla but no one listens to me……". She started coughing.