MATCH MADE IN HELL.

~Nothing is that bad,if it feels good~

Chapter Twelve.

Peter picked up his phone changing his music to one of Drakes latest song as he bopped his head shaving a girl's hair.

" Hey ". Kimberly and Rita walked into his salon.

" Hey Bebe you look bomb! ". Rita greeted the customer.

" Peters salon is the best ". She said.

" Enough with the hype ladies ". Peter laughed," What do you want? ".

Kimberly switched the songs to one of Post Malone old music.

" Kim ". Peter groaned.

" Shhh ". Kim sighed laying on the couch.

" You look exhausted,what's up? ".

" Nothing ".  She murmured.

" Rita what's wrong? ". Peter asked.

" She said she was working over night ".  Rita said.

Peter sighed deeply as he watched Kim close her eyes,he knew something was up,they've been close friends till they were kicked out of university so telling what was wrong with her was so easy but for now he hoped it wasn't what he thought,she couldn't be working for the Knights again but he had to be sure before confronting her.

" Guy open the chocolate and eat na ". Rita yelled at Kim.

" I don't know if it belongs to you ". Kim sat up.

Peter laughed.

" No Peter is not funny,this girl has been holding that sneakers since morning and she's not eating it ".

" But is it for you? ". Peter laughed as Rita murmured.

" Guys...". Kim called their attention.

She sniffed putting the chocolate down," What happens when you smoke at the presence of an asthmatic patient? ".

" Don't try it babe,you know my ex died of asthma when that shit went down ". Rita said.

" Even though the person is a stranger ? ". Kim said.

" Stranger or not babe,that's someone family ". Rita replied.

Kimberly nodded laying back on the sofa as she looked at the snickers chocolate.

" I'm so tempted to eat this but I'll feel guilty ".

" Of what? ". Peter asked.

" Nevermind ".  She shook her head and frowned,why on earth has this stranger been on her mind?..It was just a chocolate and yesterday night was just to hangout,it was nothing big and people on suits were not her thing.

" But I won't eat it yet ". She smiled to herself as Peter smiled,that was all it took to make his day...His best friend and his sister smile.

" Sandra how are things going? ". Leo put his phone on speaker as he drove.

" Very well Boss,with the way things are going,am 100 percent sure we will rise on that chart board very soon ".

" Mrs Collins what am I going to do without you? ".

" Nothing Boss ".  Sandra chuckled.

" Okay,I have lunch with someone but I and my Grandma will be there later in the evening to see the place ".

" Okay,I might still be around later in the evening so i can show you the new things we came up with ".

" Ok...Thank you so much,make sure you eat and take some rest,have a nice day ".