PARTY SCATTER.

~ feels like we in paradise~

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

Peter sighed as he looked at his shirt and to the lady that was staring at him,her hands covering her mouth,he stared at her expecting a sorry as a loud laugh erupted from her.

His brows scrunched up in confusion.

" Excuse me what's funny? ". He had to ask.

" You cheap ass thing,you left me for her Douglas!...I fucking made you..I am Silver Fucking Cokers ".

Peter was now more worried for the lady.

" Sorry but I'm not your ex ". Peter said about to go before she started sobbing.

Tempted he turned back to her.

" Did you come alone? ". He asked the drunk lady.

" He sent me his wedding invitation,I gave him everything ". She sobbed as he sighed holding her as they moved to the terrace which was less noisy and not crowded.

Peter led her to a soft sofa as she sat down. He squatted before her.

" So listen, you're drunk and I want to know if you came alone so I'll hand you over to your friends ". He said.

She buried her face and continued sobbing.

" I mean first it was Harry,he was perfect and I was and we were like made for each other but what happened??,he said I didn't look like a good wife...I'm sorry but is good wife written on the face? ". She sniffed.

Peter sighed, this woman was being so clingy and he had to find Kimberly.

" Please get me a drink, something strong ". She said as he stood up.

" Perfect way to ditch her ". He whispered to himself as he stood up leaving before some set of guys walked up to the lady and he felt worrisome so he ordered some drinks and went back to her.

" Hey guys I'm with her ". He said as they nodded and left whispering something about them sleeping with a COKER and being heir.

the perks of being rich' He sighed and sat with her.

" Thank goodness you're back ". She held his arm.

" Look around there I think that's a Yula spy..I mean,i maybe drunk but my ears are on the ground when it's time for enemies ". She pointed at a lady on a sexy red dress.

Peter sighed shaking his head.

" You're drunk,not everyone here is after you, you know ". He said.

" You don't know me ". She smiled as she poured herself a drink.

" I'm Silver Coker,who would like me? ".

" People out there that care...but you're right,I don't know you,you might be the villain in your story ". He relaxed watching her move admiring her figure in a sexy white dress and her nipples were erect,he knew she was cold.

" So tell me...who are you? ". She smiled wildly.

" You're a stranger to me Miss Silver ". He said.

" But I'm being open to you!..why don't guys ever appreciate me? ".

" I don't know cos you want to dominate them and you know it's impossible".

" You don't know me so don't you dare say I want to ride them! ".

" I think with all the guys you've mentioned so far,you should be the problem and they're not here getting drunk cos of you but you are ". He scoffed.

" Fuck you!! ". Silver stood up staggering as she walked out.

He sighed biting his lips as he watched her stagger in her heels downstairs.

He couldn't give her the listening ear due to Kimberly's conflict with the Cokers.

Speaking of Kimberly?,he stood up and went downstairs only to be met with a cat fight.

" You fucking hit me,Bitch!!! ". Kimberly was dragging Silver's hair as  Silver fought back

" Oh geeezzz ". Peter swiftly ran to their midst.

" Stop these,you both are drunk! ". He said but no one listened and that's when Kimberly cut Silvers dress hand out exposing her boobs.

" Shit! ". Peter swiftly lifted Kimberly on his shoulders and was walking off before he noticed the girl that was on red dress videoing the fight and he recalled at once,Silver was right.

Spies are after her.

" Heyy ". He dropped Kimberly in Paula's car.

" You guys should take her home,like to your house,I'll meet you guys ". He said anx quickly ran to meet Silver who was on the floor holding her dress.

" You're embarrassing yourself,spies are here ". Peter whispered in her ear.

Silver looked around,tears in her eyes as he lifted her in bridal style making sure her face was buried in his chest as he carried her outside.

He kept on the pavement outside.
She sniffed cleaning her face.

" Are you feeling slightly better? ". He asked but she didn't reply.

He removed his hoodie wearing it for her as another beautiful lady ran to them in a sexy pink white dress.

" Silver,I saw this trending". Nelly showed her a picture of the fight.

Silver slammed her phone on the ground.

" Where have you been? ". Silver screamed before Nelly could reply.
Silver replied her," Fucking with men you just met you whore! ".

Nelly was speechless.

" You know I don't have to do these ". Nelly said.

" She's drunk, just chill out ". Peter tried comforting Nelly.

" No.. Drunk or not,that's who she is and I'm out..Her brother is on the way ". Nelly walked off.

Peter turned to Silver who was now throwing up,he held her hair and patted her back as a white Lexus parked.

" Christ!...Silver! ". An angry Leo in a white hoodie and black tog ran to meet her as a sleepy Bibi with big bonnet on her head and black pajamas also came out from the car.

Leo just carried her up as Bibi picked her heels.

" Perfect Silver Coker ". Bibi rolled her eyes slamming the car door as they drove off.

***
Vote and Comment 😘