BRIEF HISTORY.

~ I'm way too big to be fuckin with you~
.
Chapter Fourteen.

Dare Cokers closed the large file on his table and sipped his glass of water,clearing his throat he opened the file that had a big print on it titled.
' Cokers Hotels and Suite',that was the company he had given his first child and only daughter,Simisola Cokers.

Scrolling through the reports of the day he figured out that they lost a lot of money today and it was from the VIP section where some senators and high rank politicians ate their daily meals.

Frowning his face,he checked the angle of the problem and found out it was from a man named Cornelius Okafor who was almost his age.

" Patricia ". He called as the woman in her late forties walked in,Patricia had been working as the personal assistant to Dare Cokers from the beginning of his foundation.

" Remind me who Cornelius Okafor is and why his presence made me lose a huge sum of money? ". He stroked his chin.

" Dare ". Patricia chuckled and yes,they were that close to call each other by their first name.

" What?,don't blame me ".

" Well if you can remember the man who gave you the recipe you're used to rise your chart up ".

" Late Kenneth Peters? ".

" Yes then Cornelius Okafor is the best friend to that man and we paid him to keep his mouth shut,he also betrayed his friend for us,do you remember? ".

Dare Coker smiled," I do and they said he's sick ".

" He can't die Dare,you'll go down immediately,no one can cook like both of them and if Cornelius goes,Yula is going to top you this year and did I inform you that Yula is opening a juice company,it's been a secret but they're launching it soon ".

" Yakubu Lanre will do anything to top me this year and that's why I'm joining hands with Fashola Pius ".

" I've always told you...Pius is no good man ".

" He has high connections and am not merging a company with him...no...no..no....I am using my son to do the deal ".

" What do you mean? ".

" I'm making a union with his daughter Darasimi....".

Patricia laughed," It's so funny how you always come up with ridiculous ideas,it would have been better using your daughter to make union with another person's son than using your son....".

Dare Coker was puzzled.

" You don't understand? ". Patricia smiled and sat down.

" When Darasimi get married to Damilare,she's going to bear his surname and she'll be bragging to her friends that whatever belongs to her husband is hers because its true and her father is alive and has a Son so whatever you think you want from him is taken but she can have a lot from the Cokers ".

Dare Coker stood up.

" You underestimate me a lot Patricia, Fashola has nothing compared to me but he has something I need desperately and that's to get to McGalaxy international meals ".

Patricia was lost.

" That's my goal this year dear...For Cokers to go international,we've been topping Nigeria charts for a long time now and we need to go worldwide and that's why my son will hook up with Darasimi we'll get their dirty secrets,they'll divorce and they will all see the crook Fashola Pius is and they'll praise me and call me to their high tables,I'll no longer be competing with low life Yakubu,I'll be at the top with McDonald and all ".

Patricia smiled," I see you're still smart but be careful,we make plans but God decides ". She stood up and turned back to him.

" The way you want to get the skeletons out of Fasholas life,that's the way many people out there wants to find out what we are hiding,this is the game Dare ". She smiled and left.

*
That's all for now,so let me break down some things as the creator of this book....

The old people working with Silver and Dare Cokers.: Patricia and

The main people working with Leo: Sandra,Tochukwu and Karina

Yula is owned by YakUbu LAnre.

Fashola Pius has two kids: Darasimi and Demilade (Demilade has not been highlighted in the book and I don't think he would,he's happily married ).

The cast of Darasimi Pius is above.

Kindly Vote and Comment.