NEW STRANGERS.

~Let all hearts bleed till they turn to rust~

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

" Hello bitches! ". Paula, the owner of Salsa district dance walked into Peter's Salon.

" Who the fuckkkkkk! ". Rita jumped on her.

" Hello Peter ". She kissed him on his cheeks and turned to Kimberly.

" Hey badass,missed me? ".

" You just abadoned us na". Kimberly stood up to peck her cheeks.

" So tell us,how was the trip? ". Rita said as Paula took off her glasses to sit down.

Paula was a rebel born from wealthy parents,she ditched their dreams and chased hers and she was a lovely dancer,her best friend was actually Dominic Rita,they knew each other way long than Rita met Kimberly but somehow these four clicked.

" I'll tell that to y'all later but guess what I have with me?? ". Paula opened her designer back as they all looked in anticipation as she brought out four tickets.

" What's that? ". Rita took it opening it.

" The biggest bash on Island! ". She grinned sharing it to them.

" C'mon party ain't my thing ". Peter frowned.

" No no no.. y'all are coming,I literally made enemies to get these tickets so no excuse baby boy..". She smiled wearing her shades as she stood up.

" Girls I'll drive you there,let's go and Peter you'll meet us there seems like you have a customer". She was referring to a man and his kids that just entered.

" Okay then". Peter said

" Make sure you come". Kimberly whispered to him as they all left.

" So tell me girls,I hear that our district is getting jammed?? ".

" Oh you won't believe who's on the block? ". Rita sat in the passenger seat as Kimberly rolled her eyes knowing that whatever Rita was going to say will have something to do with the Cokers and for that little moment,Leo crossed her mind and she still couldn't believe she smoked close to an asthmatic patient why she felt guilty for this new stranger was a feeling she detest.

Bibi sighed and picked her Laptop,her wallpaper was Ayomide,her twin brother.
Tears welled up in her eyes as she sniffed about playing a new episode of her favorite sitcom,Grown-ish.
She was about pressing play before a loud knock stopped her.
She rolled her eyes standing up as she opened the door to see Leo.

" Hey Good evening". She smiled forcefully.

" And what's wrong with my favorite girl? ". He crossed his arms leaning on her door still on his suit.

" I'm just down,it's nothing big really". She smiled .

" If you need anything,don't hesitate to let me know". He yawned.

She laughed," You seem tired,you need a woman to take care of you, just look at you".

He pinched her cheeks," Have you heard from my perfect sister? ".

" She was downstairs with a friend,I heard something about an Island party or so,I don't know,I don't care ". She speed talked.

" Okay.. Goodnight then ".

" You too..Love you ". She walked back into her room as her iphone chimed,she sat up and picked it,it was an Instagram dm.

_bla$ktouch started following you.
_bla$touch wants to send you a message.

She adjusted on her bed and checked his profile,he had only one drawing on his page and she was tagged on it,it looked like a sketch of her and someone who from the look of things might be her brother.

" Weird ". She quickly accepted his request and messaged him.

                                                              Hi..
She bit her fingers in anticipation as she saw the three dots which signalled his typing.

Sorry about that.
I didn't mean to message you.

When she read it,she was shocked.

" The fuck! ". She checked his page back,he had deleted the only post he had and he probably wasn't following her again,she wouldn't know.

                             That was weird,it wasn't necessary to unfollow me and all.

Yo I said it was a mistake, get over it!.

" The nerve! ". She knelt on her bed thinking for the right message to send.

                No need to yell and I probably wouldn't have replied you or followed you back if one of your drawings weren't looking like me,so you should get over it not me!.

She sat on the bed waiting for his reply but got nothing,she couldn't watch her series again,she slept off with her phone on her hand waiting for his reply,only if she had known what her sleep positions had typed in his dm.

'she want a gangster in her bed tonight
She ah want me I know '
Bounce by Ruger boomed in the place as Paula parked her car and came out with her friends.

" Here is fucking litttt! ". Rita was dazed so was Kimberly but she wasn't the type to show it.

" Don't drink too much,we don't have all day to be sober oo ". Paula warned as they stepped in showing the bouncers the ticket as they walked in.

" To the barr!! ". Kimberly yelled dancing in the crowd as guys hailed her.

Paula smiled," Life of the fucking party! '. She hailed her friend.

" C'mon drinks first! ". Rita dragged her to the bar.

" Bounce your body or we bounce you out ". Kimberly sang along ignoring her friends as she started grinding on an unknown guy who also held her waist as they moved to the rhythm of the song.

" Let's just get the drinks". Paula laughed as her and Rita left to get the drinks.

" You guys enjoying the party?". Minutes later Kimberly walked to her friends,her hands hooked in a guys arm.

" Uhm...Kim? ". Rita was confused.

" Whattttt ". She slurped.

" Excuse me? ". Rita pulled her friend to a corner.

" Seriously Kim,you are not having one night stand here,please! ".

" It's just a party baby girl and we do that in other parties,why not here? ".

Rita gritted her teeth while speaking," Because here nobody fears the ALMIGHTY KIM,they don't know you and they can fuck you up! ".

" Chill out! ". Kim held Rita's cheeks almost kissing her as Paula walked in.

" Is she high already? ".

" Yea ". Rita said.

" Just let her be,Kim knows better and besides Peter just arrived,he said he's inside so if anything we can call on him ". Paula said.

" Thanks". Kim smiled and walked out to the guy.

Peter gave the bouncer his ticket as he licked his lips and wore his camouflage hoodie as he scanned around not before knocking a lady off as the drink spilled on both of them.

" Shitt! ". They both chorused.

**
Heyyy guysss..
I'm sorry for being MIA..
A serious writer's block did hit me, anyways I'm back and hope we ain't missing on the whole twist coming up.

😘Love y'all.
Kindly vote and comment.

If you do watch Grown-ish, who's your favorite cast??
I love Zoey,Aaron,Skye,Jazz, Doug,Luca,Kiki...I'm in love with that show and all of 'em🥴