LUCKY GIRL.

~ Every little thing you do makes me fall in love with you~
Chapter Five.

Leo pressed his inhaler close to his mouth holding his suit on his hand as he walked into the kitchen room.

" Good evening Sir Damilare ". Martha the housekeeper greeted.

" How was your day? ". Leo asked.

" Fine,thank you sir,do you want anything? ".

"No,am actually good,just go to bed please ". Leo said as the fourty years old woman bowed and left. Leo sighed opening the fridge to get a bottle of water.

After gulping a little,he sighed twirling his inhaler as he smiled,for some weird reasons he was still thinking about the strange lady he met today.

" Are you okay? ". Bibi walked into the kitchen.

" Hey,you're still awake? ".

" Should I answer that? ". Bibi paused looking at him.

" Oh..". Leo paused," I'd prefer it if you don't ".

Bibi laughed," You were smiling in the dark and you still use your inhaler? ".

" Uh....Nope,I was actually in the midst of someone who smokes ".

" You are kidding me right! ". Bibi crossed her arms frowning.

" Nothing will happen to your Damilare,am the strongest brother ever ". He opened his arms as she hugged him,they stayed like that for some time.

" Leo ".

" Bibi ". They both said at the same time.

" Go first ". Leo said as Bibi stood straight," Am sorry for what happened during breakfast,I was just sad and you know the usual me ".

Leo sighed," That's not the usual you Bibi...And I'll obviously forgive you no matter what but I don't like what you said about Silver,she's older than you and you're not to use someone's weakness against them ".

Bibi frowned," I know that but she started it,she called me...

" Bibi ". Leo held her hands," What's my motto? ".

Bibi sighed rolling her eyes," There's no excuse to hurting someone,you should say sorry ". She said in a low voice.

Leo laughed," You should apologize to her ".

" I will but not now,am still angry am a human am not like you the Perfect Gentleman ".

" I get angry ". Leo defended.

" Really?..This morning that you bragged about not dropping Silver what did you do immediately you got to the car park? ". Bibi crossed her arms.

" I sent my driver to pick her up but she's my sister and she was being her usual self even though she stabbed my back ".

" Can God just photocopy you into a smaller version and keep you for me in the future,you are one hundred, who will be  lucky girl ". Bibi teased.

" Don't start now ".  Leo laughed.

" As the usual 'brat' of the house,I'll keep you on the edge a little,get a girl for yourself or you'll be going on blind dates...Goodnight Brother ". Bibi took a bottle of water and left him in the dark.

" The lucky girl ". Leo bit his lower lips looking at his inhaler as Kimberly looks ran to his head from her dark glowing skin to her long lashes and her perfect height to her pink lips down to her average figure..

" Damn ". He whispered and laughed a little,he didn't know what would  kill him first,the girl or his asthma.

" Salsa District ". He sighed walking to his room as Granny Kenny tiptoed to the kitchen after he had left.

" What's making him smile in the dark? ". She asked herself and smiled sitting on the chair,opening her Bible as she praised God,asked for Mercy on behalf of her whole family,she asked for Grace and asked for God's presence in their life,she asked for Peace and good health,she asked to see her grandkids before departing the world and most importantly she pleaded to be with him in paradise when her time comes.

" Cheers ". The three ladies screamed except Silver.

"C'mon girl,be happy for me ". Tatiana the newly engaged friend of Silver said.

Silver was the type to have cliques and they were four in the clique,it consisted of her,Tatiana,Sandra and Nelly her closest friend.

Sandra was married and had kids and yes she's the Sandra working on the same project with Leo. Tatianas white husband just proposed to her whereas Nelly and Silver were still as single as ever. Silver got engaged but it was cut off when she found out he was lying about his lifestyle while Nelly was just moving from one guy to another.

Silver was happy for Tatiana but she was sad for herself,she was twenty eight and still haven't seen Mr.Right.

" So ladies,when are we holding a mini party to celebrate? ". Nelly said pressing her phone.

" We have to like fix it on my schedule because am working on a project ". Sandra said and that got already pissed Silver more pissed,she liked Sandra but to her it was like she was always trying to more perfect.

" We both have tough  schedule Sandra and besides you're working under my brothers company ". Silver puts a lot of effort to take Sandra down.

" As the Manager darling ". Sandra rolled her eyes," Tatiana love,fix a date I'll try to adjust it and if it's not comfortable you'll have to adjust it ". She glanced at her wrist and stood up.

" I have to be at Salsa District,you know it's a long way..Talk to you later ".

" Please drop me off ". Tatiana stood up.

" Sure love..Bye Nell...". They both sashayed out.

Silver rolled her eyes and scoffed.

" Sandra always forget her place,I can fire her immediately,does she know that? ".

Nelly smiled," No honey you can't fire her,you're not in charge of the company and besides she's good at her job ".

" I know ". Silver frowned.

" Do not think you're old darling,we are both single baby and always down for one night ".

" Please am not like you,I think I can hold myself pretty well,Sex is not my priority ".

Nelly was offended but she smiled.

" It's no ones priority ".

" Not for you Nelly,I know you in and out ".

Nelly just laughed it off but she was offended.

" I better start going to the office, a new person is working under probation and I have to watch her like a hawk ". Silver stood up as Nelly followed her,Nelly had always leaned on Silver to be on the level she was but lately she has been walking on broken glasses.

*
It's official Bibi is my favorite.
Kindly vote and comment.💩