PATHS INCLINED.

~ I need more hours with you ~

Chapter Nine.

Silver barged into Leo's room,he sighed when he saw her reflection through the mirror.

" You should knock Silver,one day you'll barge in when am naked ".

" Oh please,I saw you run round the house naked ". She sat on the bed.

" That was tiny Damilare ".

" Still my baby brother,end of discussion ". Silver grinned as Leo chuckled.

" What do you want? ".

" I just wanted to complain about Bisayo,she's becoming so naughty nowadays,do you know where I picked her from last night? ". Silver asked and continued," Dark Nights like that dirty sty! ".

" I'll talk to her ". Leo said.

" You better do,are you going to Salsa today? ".

" Not now but I'll have to see how it's coming up later in the evening ".

" I would love to come along but not today,am having this serious headache ". Silver groaned lying on the bed,that's when her head touched his boxers.

"  Ewww Damilare what's this? ". She cried sitting up.

" It's your baby's brother used boxers ". He straightened his tie and kissed her forehead as he walked out of the room laughing.

" Good morning ma ". He hugged Granny Kenny.

" Morning mom ". He waved to his mother who had blindfolds covering her eyes as she staggered in the kitchen like a blind woman.

" Morning ". She answered still finding her way.

" Uh....Mom are you okay? ".

" Yes yes ". She hummed.

" Okay?..Granny am off to work ". He said.

" Son we are all having dinner this evening at the hotel,be there early ". Granny said.

" Okay,I'll try ".

" Mommm ". Silver ran downstairs.

" Shh... Pretend like am not awake yet ". She took a bottle of water and staggered out of the kitchen.

" Your mother is beginning to bother me ". Granny Kenny said.

" She has become over dramatic ". Silver laughed.

" Uh....Is Aunt Adesuwa okay? ". Bibi came downstairs.

" Good morning to you too ". Silver retorted as Bibi rolled her eyes.

" Good morning Grandma...Good morning Leo ".

" And Simisola? ". Leo asked as Bibi murmured a 'thank you'.

" Bibi we are having dinner tonight,be there ". Silver said walking to Martha.

" But I'll be out late ". Bibi cried.

" Do something about it ". Granny Kenny told Leo and left them to meet with Martha for breakfast.

" Where are you going to? ".

" A party ".

" At where? ".

" Beside Salsa District ".

" Okay,let's see,I'll be there in the evening,so you're to meet me there and we'll go together ".

" It's not like our dinner always end in good note ".  Bibi rolled her eyes," What time is the dinner? "