SWEET NIGHT.

~ We spend the late nights making things right between us. ~

Chapter Ten.

" Griezman,Fernando,Rashford,Sergio Ramos.......

"Okay I get it,you know footballers more than me.....My turn ". Kim rubbed her hands evily as she smirked.

" American rappers ". She smiled.

" That's my weak spot but I can try....uh.....Quavo Uh.....Drake...

" Too slow...Migos,lil Uzi,Nicki,Cardi,
Megan,lil baby ".

" Fine you win ". Leo said as she laughed till she choked on her saliva and started coughing.

" Are you okay? ". He asked rubbing her back as he was about to open another bottle water.

" Geez... ". She coughed," Do you sell table water in your car? ".

He smiled," For emergency ".

" Fair enough ". She cleared her throat.

" Are you feeling better now? ".

" Yes,it's just the horrible smell in my mouth ".

" You smoke so I don't see why you having horrible smell should be a problem ".  He said checking his bag for mints.

" That was rude ". Kimberly said.

He looked at her and paused," Am sorry,I didn't mean to sound like that ".

" It's fine,I get that people hate smokers a lot,they give quick judgment on them and am use to it ".

He frowned searching his bag.

" What are you looking for?Let me help ".  She took the bag from him as chocolate and his inhaler and some other things fell out.

" Sorry ". She said packing the bag,when she saw the inhaler,she paused.

" I was looking for mints but found gold,I ate one already so you can have the snickers ".  He said as she passed him the bag.

" Thanks ". She said.

" So,what do you do for passion? ".

" That's a weird question ".

" I don't think it is....This is Nigeria, what most people study won't be what they are right now so if I had asked what did you study,am in a way hurting you if you didn't fulfill the course you did back then and the past doesn't matter so that's why I asked what do you do for passion? ".

" What's your plan this night? ". She asked him.

" What? ".

" First of all,you bewitched me...I am for weird reasons saying thank you and all and now you want me to spill my hearts out,Mr.Leo I must commend you ". Kim said.

" Well,don't you feel like we are not strangers anymore? ".

" I totally feel we are absolute strangers and my passion has nothing to do with you ".

" Okay ".  Leo adjusted himself," Since you feel we are strangers and you won't talk,I feel we are not and I'll help you feel a lot better this night ".

" Ask me questions ". He rubbed his palms together.

" What?! ". Kim chuckled," I can't,it'll be selfish of me ".

"  C'mon I know you want to and we don't have enough time,my sister would soon arrive ".  He said.

Kim sighed," Okay and don't think it's because you'll tell me your story am obliged to do the same ".