KIMBERLY.

~ Look at me now am falling,can't even talk without stuttering ~

Chapter six.

" The pool size should be medium, don't you think? ". Sandra stood beside Leo whose hands were in his pocket.

" I was thinking of large but am sure you've worked it out,medium it is ".

" But Large will be good ". Tochukwu added.

" Women knows best ". Leo laughed.

Tochukwu laughed,he did like his boss but how could he be so perfect and always on ladies side stealing the attention as usual.

" Are they working so hard,the days I'll be absent,I don't want slow work and pretentious workers ". He turned to Sandra.

" You know how much these project means to us,if we hit it off from here,we can surpass Yula foods ".

Yula foods have been rival in the charts history,they always had spys looking for a dirty stain just to take down the Cokers and lead the chart board but it just wasn't working,the Cokers are well known as Perfect.

But how could they be?,no one was perfect.

" We'll work hard on these ". Sandra assured.

" I will also put a lot of effort considering the fact that I'll be the Manager of.........

Leo's Iphone ringtone blared up as he excused himself and moved farther away from his site.

" Hello Mom ".

" Damilare dear ". Adesuwa sweet voice exploded through the phone.

" Yes Mom am actually busy ".

" Martha told me you didn't have breakfast,get a classy place and eat your meal,breakfast is so important you know that right? ".

Leo grumbled sighing," I know that ". He straightened up and immediately sighted the strange lady of yesterday.

" Uh...Mom I'll eat and get back to you,okay? ".

" No not food,you heard what I said ".

" Yes bye love you ". He hung up and was about following her before Sandra called him.

" Ow...shit! ". He cursed still keeping his eyes on her,he quickly scanned her black joggers and white singlet so that he'll be able to keep track of her.

" Yea Sandra any problem? ".

" No not really,the interior decorator said she'll be here late and she has to see the structure so that the builders in any way won't obstruct the work ".

" But we don't need her now,right? ".

" Well she's a professional and she says the building is not her work but there must be a strong taste for her to work on ".

" Okay then...we'll wait....Uhm...Mom just called and said I should have breakfast so am going to......

" The driver will take you to our nearest restaurant ".

" Oh...No No....I'll find a place around here ".

" Okay,this is weird ". Sandra chuckled," I'll go with you then ".

" What...No No...Tochukwu will come with me,you know how much your presence is needed here and I'll bring a lot of food for you,don't forget to use the company credit card and get food for the workers here..Thank you ". Leo said.

" No Leo....Thank you ". Sandra smiled.

" C'mon Tochukwu,let's find a good place ". Leo called.