BEHIND THE SCENE.

~ And if your wings are broken,please take mine so yours can open to ~

Chapter seven.

Hannah Peters timidly sat in the waiting room staring at the tiled floor as tears clouded her vision when she remembered Kimberly words.

Why the Cokers?

She used her hands to clean the tears remembering when everything went down for her poor father.

Mr. Peters tiredly walked into the house,his eyes was red and he reeked of alcohol.

" Daddy are you okay? ". Hannah had rushed to her father.

The poor man laughed miserably as he fell on the floor.

" I heard my favorite man is around ". Kimberly ran to the parlor as soon as she saw her father in that condition, she broke down ".

" What happened to Daddy ". She ran by his side as the man kept on hyperventilating.

" Call Mom ". Kimberly screamed as Hannah ran inside that was when Kim spotted a brown envelope.

She quickly tore it and read the contents,it was a sack letter from the CEO of Cokers.

" Dad!....Were you fired?! ". Kimberly asked as her Dad started crying, Kimberly covered her eyes as she sobbed seeing her dad in that state was heartbreaking.

" Mom is coming ". Hannah ran back to his side.

" They sacked him! ". Kim showed Hannah the letters as Hannah read through the contents.

"They promised you heaven on earth Dad!,they personally brought gifts to our house to buy you from Yula Company! ". Hannah cried.

" I was proud ". The poor man laughed at himself as his girls listened.

" When I was in Yula,I was treated like a god in the kitchen and then Cokers came ready to have me all to themselves and at that time Yula company was to name a menu after me but when Dare Coker came to me personally and pleaded with me,I felt superior and stormed out of Yula company while they begged me and after that the Cokers used me to rise themselves on the chart and now they've kicked me out with nothing to hold onto ".  The poor man cried.

" Those rich bastards! ". Hannah cried.

" I have nothing to hold onto ". The man cried bitterly as Kimberly watched the awful scene.

" I gave them the recipe and got nothing in return,the contract papers were fake,they took my illiteracy to win me over ". The poor man laughed and cried.