REFLECTION.

~ So,look me in the eyes,tell me what you see. ~

Chapter eight.

Kimberly sighed opening the door to the bar,she shouldn't be here and she knew that but she couldn't rely on her mom neither could she rely on her sister and her friends,this was the only way to get her money at the bar.

Dark Nights bar was the most dangerous bar close to Salsa District and were a lots of things had happened,events like murders and falling in love but the pay was high because everything that ever happened in there was to remain a secret.

Cultists throw parties and have their meeting in here,Gays and a lot of youths who were confused about their sexuality also came in and out,it was a normal bar just with different rules.

Despacito by Justin Bieber boomed in the bar as Kimberly walked in and said Hi to a few people,a lady who was pole dancing winked at Kimberly and she just smiled at her,that was Jennifer not a friend of Kimberly,she was into guys but she always reminded Kimberly that she was her type...

Weird...I know but like I said, 'Confused'.

Kimberlys work was to serve the tables and the work was reserved for only her because the customers know better than to step on the wild Peters tail.

" For table ten ". A girl told her as Kim arranged the drinks on the tray and walked to table Ten.

" Here are your drinks ". She smiled at the University boys who were about to take pills,the bad type of pills but not her problem.

" I'm down for her I swearrr ". The guy said.

Kimberly scowled at them.

" Not you Peters ". The guys laughed and pointed at the girl on a table who was into her phone.

" She would reject you ". The other guy said.

" Then she's done for,we place a bet before she leaves here ".  The guy said as Kimberly walked back to the counter as her eyes looked at the girl.

" Not my business ". She muttered to herself.

" Bottle of cold water to table nine ". Another passed her a tray as Kimberly took it straight to Table nine which was the girl whom the guys had placed a bet on.

" Here's your water ". Kim said.

" Oh thanks ". She said without sparing Kim a glance.

Kimberly still stood there debating whether she should tell the girl or just ignore them all.

" Uhm.....Do you need something? ". The girl asked Kim.

" You know this is Dark Night? ".

" I believe I saw the name before I entered ". The girl retorted.

" Wow...quick witted ". Kim whispered to herself," Its a dangerous place young girl ".

" What?,you think here's dangerous, have you met the world? ". The girl laughed dropping her phone.

" You seem sharp so a test awaits you and it's not my doing so you know ".  Kim said leaving but she paused and turned back.

" Are you sure you don't want any beer or anything? ". She asked again that's when she saw the girl taking a tablet,she knew that drug.

" Nah am good ".  The girl gulped the water taking in the drug as Kimberly walked back to the counter.

" Kimmy ". Someone sweaty hugged her from behind.