Five

Zayn's house

The rest of the week was like a blur, and before I knew it, it was Saturday. So far, the academic aspect of eleventh grade wasn't half as bad as the social part. I really did not understand how a person could literally hate another person just because the "coolest" person in the school dispises them. I was literally getting name called by freshmen AND I WAS A JUNIOR. Can you imagine the level of shock, embarrassment and anger I felt? No because most average seventeen year olds can't say they moved to a different country and are now being bullied my kids two years younger than them. It was ridiculous really. I took a long shower and dressed slower than usual. Mainly because I was nervous. I really had no idea what to expect and I couldn't help but feel the suspicion creeping in whenever I thought about the study date. I left my room about an hour later, dressed in loose blue boyfriend jeans and a tight black long sleeved turtleneck. I grabbed a sweater just to be safe. It looked like it would snow again soon. Ahh...Canada. Why was it always so cold? I ate breakfast slowly and didn't even bother taking part in my parents' conversation.I didn't have a car yet so my mother burrowed me her flashy grey BMW. I'd actually learnt to drive the previous year, but my parents wanted to make sure I was  a "responsible, well behaved" adult before they gifted me with a car. I knew I'd get it on my eighteenth birthday so the wait didn't really bother me. According to the GPS, Zayn's house was thirty minutes away from mine. I listened to some music and sang a bit during the drive there. Just ease my nerves. The music did help  for sure. "Oh my fucking god," I gaped, mouth wide as I pulled up to the house the GPS took me to. His house was a huge brick mansion that had way too many windows. I climbed up the stairs leading to the huge wooden double doors and hesitated before I knocked. A minute later, Zayn opened the door. He wasn't wearing his signature leather jacket,but opted it for a white sweater paired with blue jeans. It was odd, seeing him without his uniform on, but it was definitely an appreciated sight. "Come in.... partner," he stepped aside. My stomach twisted and I swear almost stopped breathing.
"Stop calling me that," I snapped as I stepped into the house.
"Nice ride by the way. Is it yours?" Zayn asked and I shook my head.
"It's my mom's."
From the red cotton carpet, crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling and two winding staircases, I could see why he had no problem inviting me over. The house was insane, but I wasn't going to tell him that obviously. It looked like something from MTV Cribs or any other show that displayed outrageously beautiful and expensive houses.
"Is it okay if we work in the basement?" Zayn's tone suggested that there was no otherwise, so I nodded. I followed closely behind him, marvelling at how beautiful the house was. And as he led the way, he looked to me a lot like an Arabic prince in his castle( despite his casual attire). I know, weird. When we reached the basement, he flicked the light on. Revealing his friends from school.Why they were sitting in the dark like a group of weirdos, I don't know. I turned to him, utterly confused but he just sent a small smile my direction. No explanation. "There she is! Woman of the hour!" Jason shouted as he stood up. "More like bitch of the hour," a blonde girl giggled.
"Now now Stacey, let's not be explicit yet," a guy I recognised as Darren said. I turned to leave but Zayn quickly blocked the staircase, trapping me below there with them. "What's going on Zayn?" My voice was a lot stronger than I felt inside. I was panicking. My heart was  hammering against my chest and    my throat felt dryer than the Sahara desert. He didn'tn't answer, his eyes studying the carpet like it was the most interesting thing in the world. I moved to leave again but he gently pushed me back .He looked up, and his eyes met mine for only a split second. But a second long enough to knock the breath right out of my chest. My eyes began to well up when reality hit me. He'd done this. This guy that I've been subconsciously admiring and secretly drooling over had done this. I was nothing to him. He set me up . He hated me much that he set me up. Even then I couldn't figure out what bad thing I'd done to deserve this. I was shocked. Confused even. I had no idea what they planned to do or how they planned to do it. I was not in control of the situation, challenged by uncertainty. But even whilst I was going through all these emotions, I knew one thing for sure. I hated Zayn Malik. With my whole heart.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Relax! Today's note is not going to be as long as the others. I really hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Please vote and comment. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!!!!!! Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, have a wonderful day.

Bye:-)