This is not a chapter!!! Sorry!!! I've joined my first ever @Wattpadesl Challenge and I'm feeling positively estatatic. This is not about winning for me, it's about this being a milestone. A huge turning point in my career as a professional writer. Please check out my new story Nightfall brings me love.

Story description:

Nightfall brings me love

Bea Miller has no idea how her life has become what it is now. She's twenty three, and engaged to a man she doesn't even know. All because it's what her parents want. Because they are perfect on paper. She's spent years, dreaming of finding true love. Now, she doesn't think she'll ever have it. But one night, one is all it takes for her to fall in love with Kye Emerson.

Here are all my other books too:

Raining in London

When successful model Dakota King flies to London for a Calvin Klein campaign, she meets devishly handsome Theo Tiffin. A man who will soon turn her life upside down.

Abby, Charlotte and Millie

This is a coming of age novel. In which three young girls fresh out of highschool struggle to find a place in the world. All they can do is hold on to each other and hope they can weather the storm together.

I would really appreciate it if you checked out these novels especially because they're not as nearly popular as this one. Thank you so much for even giving Befour shot. 220 reads might not seem like much to most, but to me it's everything. I love you so much.

Bye:-)