SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!:-)

Hi there!!! Long time no see!!!!!!! How are you? I hope you're doing good. I have an announcement!!! The sequel to Befour is now up and ready to be read. It's called MIND OF MINE!!!!!! And I promise you that it's so much better and so much more well written than this one. I've now learned so much and personally think I've improved a bit.

FINAL WORDS:

Writing this novel has honestly been both a challenge and a delight. I've learnt so much and have also grown so much as a writer. I really appreciate anyone who commented or liked or just showed some support in general: including reading. I'd like to shout out to my best friend! You have been here with me every step of the way- you were always the first one to read or comment. I love you so much. I honestly had SO much fun creating this world and hope you had as much fun reading. I'd never dreamt I'd actually post a story on this website until this one. It's really emotional ending this book but now we're moving in to the next chapter in Zayn and Camilla's lives. Both characters have grown and changed so much in the second book and AGAIN, its way more well written than this one. So check it out.

MORE INFO:

If you struggle to find MIND OF MINE, go to my profile. And be sure to also drop a follow.

Here's a sneak peak of what's to expect from the new book:

MIND OF MINE:

"You're five minutes late," I said as I got into Zayn's car, a black Infiniti.
"Five minutes hardly makes a difference," he rolled his eyes, before backing out of the driveway.
"It does if you want to be early."
"Who the hell wants to be early on the first day?"
"Someone who takes their school work seriously, that's who."
"Oh, and you're the supposed "SOMEONE" who takes their school work seriously?" The condescending and amused tone of his voice made me give up on the conversation all together. "How was the rest of your birthday?" I asked, deciding to change the topic.
"It was alright," he shrugged, as handsome as ever. His signature charcoal black curls were now replaced by a buzz cut but he looked even better this way. He was unbelievable, and I sometimes asked myself how I had been so lucky. "Well, I'm glad you had an "alright" time," I smiled, making him laugh. The rest of the drive was filled with light chatter and occasional laughter. We arrived at school with ten minutes to spare and took this as the opportunity to go fetch our schedules. "What are you having now?" I asked Zayn as we stepped out of the administration office.
"I have...." He glanced down at his schedule before grimacing,"chemistry."
"Oh poor you," I patted his shoulder. "But atleast we'll see each other at AP English."
"Uhh.....about that. I dropped it-"
"WHAT!? Why? Is it because of Mrs Butler? She left the school-"
"It's not because of her," he quickly interupted my loud thoughts from running wild.
"It's just a lot of work. And I just don't have that much time anymore."
"Give me that," I said grabbing his schedule and holding it up next to mine."We have ZERO classes together now," I groaned like the silly little girl I was. Do you seriously blame me for wanting to spend time with him? Do you really? No? I figured.
"Relax. We still have lunch atleast."
I nodded, relaxing just as he'd suggested but my heart remained wild. He dropped the one class that we had together. No big deal. No. Big. Deal.

What do you think?!!!!!!! Do you like it? Go check it out!! There's more where that came from.

ANYWAY:

I have a bunch of other stories on my profile. Go check them out too!

My stories so far:

1. Befour
2. Mind of Mine
3. Nightfall brings me love
4. Raining in London
5. The time has come.
6. Abby, Charlotte and Millie

Thank you so much for reading!!!!?!!!??!! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hoped you enjoyed Befour.

Bye:-)

P.S - **picture above is Mind of Mine cover***