Twenty Six✓

A/N: Enjoy!!!!!

Don't be bitter
Be better

Jasmine Butler's POV

"I'm so sorry I'm late," Camilla rushed into the room, dark hair falling over her face as she sat down. I noticed, with some sort of glee, that her body didn't hold a candle to mine, but quickly reprimanded myself for even comparing myself to a silly little girl. "I hope you know that I'll have to give you a tardy," I informed her gravelly and somewhat, coldly. I had this urge, deep down inside of me, to hurt her in some way. Zayn leaving me brought back some painful memories that I thought I left behind. But with the memories came the emotions - the confusion, the hurt, the anger. I began writing the tardy, contemplating whether to give her detention. She nodded, giving me an apologetic smile. I looked away instantly, unable to return the smile. It stung enough just looking at her, and I wasn't about to torture myself more by smiling. It would probably look like a grimace instead of a smile anyway. She was the reason Zayn left me. She took everything from me. Zayn was my everything and she just came and stole him away for me. My anger, though unwanted, was justified by that reason alone. A new wave of sadness overtook my body as my mind took me back to the day Zayn and I first connected. He had been wearing that sexy leather jacket of his, hair long and curly. I never planned to get involved with a boy practically half my age. I mean, who does really? But he found me when I was most vulnerable. I was a battered and abused woman, and he took advantage of that. I had been involved with a married man, and had gotten my bit of karma out of it. "Come on, Jasmine. You know you want to," he drawled in that enchanting voice of his. Soft and sweet like honey.That voice brought me to my knees. I should've turned him away, if not for the sake of the law then for the sake of my conscience. Never in my life had I imagined this would be my life. That I would lose all of the morals and values my parents spent years installing into me in the blink of an eye. Sometimes it gets so much, the pain and guilt, that I have to blame it on somebody else. Sometimes I blame Zayn. Sometimes I blame him. My ex boyfriend. He broke me. He made me this way. Zayn made me feel things no one ever made me feel, not even when Jameel and I were still inlove. If someone were to find out about this, we would've been in great trouble. But that's what made it all the more fun and enjoyable, the thrill and danger of risking being caught.Thats what made fucking in the classroom rather than in my bedroom more pleasurable. It didn't matter that Zayn was nineteen years younger than me, because he had the maturity level of someone twice his age. He also had his own share of pain, and together, we were each other's remedies. He knew where to touch me, which spot to suck on. During our whirlwind romance, we had sex everywhere. In the classroom, in the staffroom, in my office, even in his car once. It was all so new and exciting. I'm surprised we didn't get caught, except that one time when his stupid friend caught us. It had been like any usual day for us, fucking an hour after school ended in my classroom. I don't remember what that Jason forgot to take with him, but he  Zayn touched me, pleasured me, like it had been his second calling. It didn't matter that we were rude to each other when in the classroom, it was the only way we knew to cover up our deeds. We were perfect. Until Camilla Saurez came along.

A/N

Short chapter, I know. I'd originally wanted to combine it with the next chapter but I just decided to seperate them. It's better this way, trust me. Anyway, so that's Mrs Butler's point of view on things. I hope you really enjoyed this chapter. I really kind of struggled with this specific chapter because I just feel like none of the things she's saying make sense. Unless they do to you (if yes please vote and comment). For the hundredth time,please share and also add Befour to your reading lists. Thank you so much for taking your time to read my work. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day!!!??

Bye😎