Thirteen

Levitating

Zayn increased the speed after I tightened my grip around his waist, holding on for dear life. I gasped when the wind hit my face, blowing in my hair. As we raced down the gravel highway, I couldn't quite pin point what I exactly felt at that moment. The only emotion I could decipher clearly was... freedom. With the wind in my hair, I felt untouchable. It was, no doubt, the best feeling in the world. And the fact that it was all because of Zayn made me hate him less. Not that I ever did hate him, to be honest."This is unbelievable!" I shouted over the wind as I nuzzled my chin on his shoulder. His answering grin was breathtaking, literally.

* * *

"I'm not swimming in that lake. Is it even clean?" I scowled at the blue-green mass of water, my earlier happiness gone. Although the lake did look clean, I wasn't taking an chances. Watching TLC's Bizzare Body will do that to you. Zayn was already taking his clothes off. "You're a very.... boring person. Did anyone ever tell you that?" He asked, an amused grin on his face. I would've been offended if I didn't hear the humor in his voice. You know what, scratch that,  I was a tad bit offended. I sat on the edge of the wooden deck, gazing up at the star filled sky. Zayn jumped into the water, sending cold particles my way. "Shit! This is so cold," he shivered, making me laugh m I watched him bounce in the water, secretly admiring how good he looked with wet hair. His eyes suddenly met mine, a devilish grin on his face. "What?" I asked suspiciously but recieved no reply. He disappeared under  the water and I struggled to locate him through the dark surface. For a second, I was worried, but then a cold wet hand grabbed my ankle. I collided into the cold water in seconds. "You fucking prick!" I gasped as soon as I resurfaced. I brushed my wet hair from my face, fiercely shivering. After a few seconds, I noticed that Zayn still hadn't resurfaced. "Zayn?" my voice was echoed, bouncing off the trees surrounding the lake. The lake was eerily and I recieved no reply when I called for Zayn again. Being as worrisome as I am, I began to worry that maybe he had drowned. But something, or rather someone, pulled on my ankles with so much force I became one with the water again. I thrashed around frantically until I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me up. "Asshole!" I hit his bare chest, my wet hair covering half my face. I reached up to brush it away, a permanent scowl etched on my face. "I'm going to need a change of clothes," I complained, looking down at my soaked shirt and pants. He bit back a smile, running a hand through his dark hair. "You think this is funny?" I asked, daring him to say yes. Of course, being the way he was, he said yes. "You should've seen your face," he chuckled. I stared at him, attempting to glare but failing miserably. It was hard to stay angry when he was like that. Again, his smile was infectious.He met my gaze, his beautiful heavily eye- lashed eyes boring into me. Under the moonlight, they were darker than usual, appearing almost charcoal black. "You're gawking at me," he smiled, his tone accusing.
"I'm not gawking at you, per sé. I'm gawking at your eyes. They're really beautiful you know."
"Thank you. I've been told that from time to time," he was still smiling."Yours are not bad looking either."
"Oh my, thank you, Zayn," I rolled my eyes, my hand flying to my chest in mock flattery. Not bad looking either? Psfft, the guy couldn't even give a proper compliment.
"You're very welcome, Camilla."
His eybrow piercing twinkled under the moonlight. "What's your favourite colour?" He suddenly asked.

A/N : heyyyy!!!!
How are you!!!!!???!! Have a nice day.