13.

"Bloody hell!!!" screamed Draco as the needle pierced through the second ear.

Blaise quickly passed a tissue of alcohol on the hole and placed the earring. He smiled, stood up and admired his work. Meli and Jane took a step forward and leaned over the blond who was laying in Meli's bed.

Draco started right back at them. "So? How does it look?"

Jane opened her mouth but closed it after a few seconds. Meli started to smile wildly. "Draco, you're hotter then you've ever been."

Draco raised an eyebrow and a smirk took place on his lips. "I was hot before too?"

"You really think all these girls like you because of your beautiful personality?"

"Point taken. Ok, let me see." he said, pushing himself up with his hands and putting his legs on the side of the bed. Meli accompanied him to the mirror.

"Wait, it does look good." Draco said, turning his head in front of the reflexion to look at the result. He ran his finger along the little diamond.

"Anhan." approuved Jane.

"So, it's gonna hurt for a few day but it'll be better soon." said Blaise while he cleaned up the needle and threw out the rest.

"I can handle the pain." Draco replicated with a proud smile. He winked at Meli.

She tugged his ear.

"Aie!!!" he screamed, slapping her hand away. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm a bitch." Meli said. She grabbed his arm and tugged him toward the door. "Now come with me so everyone can see the next reason your father will hate you for."

"Oh lord, he's going to kill me." realized Draco, his face becoming more white then ever.

"Yeah he is." They hurried out the doorm, Draco walking reculently behind Meli. They slammed the door after them and left Jane and Blaise in the room. The two chuckled and followed after the blonds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whisperers raised at the Slytherin table when they noticed Draco's earring. He came from a very conservative family and they all knew it. Most of them sneered and looked away while some smiled at him appreciatively. It did look good. The diamond shined slightly in the sun passing through the windows of the Great Hall.

They sat down at their place and stared eating and discussing their plans for the rest of the weekend when Meli saw Pansy Pugface Parkinson looking at them disapprovingly.

"Is there something you'd like to say?" she asked with very fake smile.

Pansy pursed her lips. "Do you think it's appropriate for a boy of Draco's statue to wear an earring?"

"What did you say?" Draco said harshly, barely looking at her as he spoke.

Not giving a shit about Pugface's opinion, Meli answered. "I think it's very appropriate actually and apparently, so does Draco. Do you think he was wrong? Do you disagree with him? Do you think his opinion is wrong?"

Jane chocked of laughter and spilled her water on the table. Draco hit her back a few times while trying to hide a smile.

Pansy was red. She didn't want Draco to think she was going against his opinions. That wasn't the attitude of a good future wife. And if she ever wanted to marry Draco, she'd have to do better.

Meli knew that was how Pansy was raised to think and act. She smiled as the girl snapped her head back to her plate and didn't dare to talk for the rest of the diner.

They finished eating and all went back to their doorm, Draco and Meli holding hands.

The two had discovered that even if being close was comfortable enough, Meli felt perfectly good only when they were touching. And so, they hold hands almost constantly. Not one student made any joke about it as at this point they all new the situation. They were also all a bit scared of the duo.

When the door of their dormitory closed after them, Meli went in the shower first, then Draco.

After three week, they were used to this routine and it almost didn't make them uncomfortable anymore. Almost.

Draco turned off the water and grabbed a towel from inside the shower. He placed it on his hips and open the curtain he was behind.

Meli was leaning over the sink, washing the makeup off her face. The first time Draco saw her in the process, she scared him by accident.

Like right now, he had been coming out of the shower and when she had pulled her face up, the reflection he saw in the mirror had long lines of mascara on her cheek and the whole contour of her eyes black from eyeliner. Draco had jumped of fear and slipped on the water dripping on the floor.

But this night, she had already finished and was now starting to put creams on her pimples. Draco hit her shoulder lightly and she closed her eyes, hand still in the air in front of her face. Draco quickly putted his sweatpants on and hit her shoulder again. "It's good."

Meli opened her eyes again and applied the rest of her creams meticulously on her nose, cheeks and forehead.

Draco was leaning on the doorframe. "Why do you use so many creams? I bet you don't know half of what's in those things."

"Oh for Merlin's sake Draco, shut your mouth. Not everyone has naturally clear skin." sighted Meli.

The boy smiled and nodded. "I told you, just put some bloody water on your face! That's what i do."

Meli crossed her arms on her chest and narrowed her eyes towards Draco. "I don't believe you and one day i'm going to discover your secret skin care routine."

"Look all you want, it doesn't exist." said Draco.

Meli rolled her eyes, she seems to do that a lot around him, and walked to their bed.

She sat down under the covers and wrapped her arms around her legs. Draco followed like a shadow behind her and slipped in bed, staying carfuly on his side, ignoring the fact that the two friends would probably end up cuddling in their sleep in the morning.

It happened every night and they had decided to not mention it. At least, Meli thought they had decided that because then again, they hadn't talked about it.

Meli flopped down on the soft mattress and close her eyes. "Just so you know, I'm going to need at least a week of not seeing you at all after this."

Draco, who was facing the wall, shifted so that he was now facing her. "Meli darling, this is the best idea you ever had. And probably the only acceptable one."

The girl threw a pillow directly on his face. Draco laughed loudly and threw the cushion back at her before turning his back to her.

"Goodnight!" he laughed.

"Hope you don't sleep good at all fucker!" answered Meli with a sarcastic voice before closing her eyes once again. The last thing she heard before drafting off to sleep was Draco's chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy so ik this chapter is more of a filler but i rly wanted to talk about Draco's earring once again cauz damn, anyway
i honestly had no inspiration for the it so sorry if it's shitty but yeah
we'll have some drama in the few next chapters and a little of toxic Draco so stay tuned hihi
Don't forget to comment, vote and share all you want!
Hope you enjoyed,

Laeti