19.

"Merlin's purple velour g-string! He finally asked you??? " screamed-whispered Meli, clapping her hands together. The girl's eyes were wide open.

"Be quiet, we don't want to wake up the sleeping beauty" said Jane, kicking draco's feet with her own. The blond was completely passed out, head leaning against the window of the compartment they were in. At the look the two other gave her, Jane smiled. "Muggle movie"

Their third year at Hogwart had finished the day before and they had celebrated it by throwing a party in the Slytherin common room. Sixth-year students had furnished butter beers for the whole house. They all went to sleep at 1:30 in the morning when Professor Dossi had interrupted them, ordering them to go to bed.

The quatuor had spent a great night. Drinking, dancing and laughing till their stomach hurt. The only downside of the party was that whenever Meli looked at Draco, vision of his hand on the girl's thigh and his lips on hers flashed before her eyes.

"Yeah he did" smiled dreamily Blaise.

"And?" asked Meli, moving her hands in cercle to indicate he continues.

"Well i said yes of course" said the dark skinned boy. "He said something about writing to me this summer and how we could go in a date next year. He lives with Sirius Black now. He's his godfather or something"

"Well that's great. We can go on double dates now!" exclaimed Jane. She then looked over at Meli and waved her hand. "You can babysit Draco while we're out"

"How dare you leave me alone with him?" said Meli, only half joking. She hoped everything would be fine between her and Draco before that. She didn't really feel like being alone with him at the moment and only hoped she could deal with the little problem she was having without the blond boy realizing anything was wrong in the first place.

The said boy groaned on the seat next to her. Slowly emerging from dreamland he lifted an eyelid to peek at the three others. "Am i being left out of a conversation again?"

"Well yes, you were sleeping after all" Meli rolled her eyes and shifted on her seat to lay down more comfortably, ignoring the tug in her stomach at the view of Draco. The sun was making his hair shine bright and his face was relaxed, still half asleep. She swallowed and looked away to meet eyes with Jane.

The brunette was watching her carefully, eyebrows furrowed when suddenly a smile made it's way in her face and understanding slid in her eyes. Ah shit, thought Meli, she knows.

The rest of the train ride was calm, nothing worth of mentioning if you asked both Draco or Blaise. However Jane thought particularly interesting to see her bestfriend trying way to hard not to stare at her other bestfriend.

When the train arrived to the Platform 9 3/4 Meli forced herself to walk at her normal pace. All she wanted to do was run and find a quiet place to think but that would cause her friends to ask question. So she took a drap breath and hugged Blaise and Drao, promising to visit them this summer, Jane doing the same just after her.

Meli then walked through the magic passage to enter the space between muggle platforms 9 and 10, luggage in hand. She clearly heard Jane yelling at her. Something about dragging her ass back here but she chose to ignore it. Her ass could suffer if that meant having more time to figure out exactly what she had to explain.

Outside the train station was an elegant black car waiting for her. The window came down and behind it, a middle-aged man with very dark curly hair. "Need any help Miss?" he asked.

"No thanks Gus, i'm alright" Meli got in the back of the car and placed her suitcase on the backseat to her right. "Let's go, take us home"