3.

The sun's light on the lake woke Meli up. She blinked her eyes open and yawned loudly. Birds were chirping in the trees and a feeling of happiness filled her up as she realized her period pains were gone. She slowly turned around to look at the time.

"EIGHT FUCKING THIRDY?"

Meli jumped out of bed and ran to her closet, yelling at Jane to wake up. The other girl didn't even bother to open her eyes and just turned around.

"I don't care what time it is. We have potion today, I can miss that." she said with a grumpy voice.

"No you can't. Now get your nonexistent ass out of the bed!"replicated Meli.

"That was rude!" Jane said. Still, she got out of her bed and walked to the closet the two girls shared. They always exchanged clothes so having two closets was unnecessary.

Meli and Jane got ready in about five minutes, an exploits if you asked them, and ran all the way to Professer Dossi's class. The said Professor slowly looked at them as they whispered an excuse and sat next to each other.

Professor Dossi was the head of the slytherin house and that was the only reason the two girl didn't get detention. The woman was around 50 year old but looked much older. She was dogmatic, sever, cold and basically mean.

"Now that Miss. Hidleston and Miss Beresford gave us the honour of their presence, we can begin."announced the teacher.

The class started with Mrs Dossi presenting herself and describing her exigences to the students who had her for the first time. Meli scanned the classroom, wondering if there was a new student.

There was.

And he looked good.

Brown hair with a middle part haircut, tall, deep brown eyes and a perfect perfect face. Jane hit Meli in the ribs.

"Have you seen the new guy?"she asked.

"Of course I did dumbass! But you shouldn't be looking, you have a boyfriend."whispered back Meli.

"That doesn't make me blind dumbass!"said Jane in the same tone.

"Im sure Cedric would be glad to hear this." said the other girl, rolling her eyes.

Jane and Cedric had been dating since the end of second year when the girl accidentally caused him to pass out during a quidditch game. She had hit him with her bat and sent him to the hospital wing. She had spent the whole day at his side, talking to him and things just kept going perfectly from there. They never, never,  fought which was surprising given Jane's character. Meli loved her friend more then anything but sometimes she could be a little bit much. That's why she loved her though.

Jane was head over heels in love with the Hufflepuf and it was the same on his side. If they weren't so cute it'd make Meli sick.

"Like I said, having a boyfriend doesn't make me blind." repeated Jane, winking at her friend.

Meli shook her head and look over the table to catch Draco looking at them with a crooked smile.

She's an idiot.

I know.

They chuckled silently and turned their attention back to the teacher who was pacing in front of the classroom.

The class went on without any other interesting event, except for when the famous Harry Potter lost 20 points for Griffondor by making the worst potion probably ever made in magic history.

At lunchtime, the three slytherins sat next to Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle and started to eat and catch Meli up on everything she missed the preceding day.

They were all laughing when a second year Hufflepuff walked pass them and fell at their feet.

Meli choked on her water, laughing at the way the little girl fell, legs over her head. She calmed down but then she made eye contact with Jane over the table and started laughing even harder. She tried placing words between her giggles but felt like she couldn't breath anymore.

"Stupid first year"said Draco."I bet you're a mudblood, right? Can't even walk properly."

The girl's eyes started tearing up at Draco's words. She broke down in tears and ran away to her table. Draco smiled but stopped as soon as he took in the atmosphere at the table.

"What?"he asked.

"You know I hate it when you say it." said Meli, the anger in her voice palpable and every sign of amusement whipped off her face.

Everyone else around them turned their face away, expecting Malfoy to get angry like he always does when someone confront him. Even Jane and Blaise, who he was a lot closer to then the others, were tensed up.

"Yeah, I know, but you can't control me Meli." said Draco. "I say whatever I want."

"Well, what you're saying is disgusting and mean and unacceptable so until you excuse yourself to that little girl, don't talk to me. There's a line you have to be careful not to cross between laughing and being plain mean." said Meli, her eyes never leaving his, a sever expression on her face.

She got up and Jane followed her, giving Draco a disapproving glance. Draco sighted and look at Crabbe and Goyle, sitting there with their dumb faces. Blaise raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are you gonna do now?" he asked.

"I'm going to say sorry of course. What else could I do?" mumbled the blond haired boy.

He got up and started walking towards the Hufflepuff house's table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So I'm casting Louis Patridge as the new Griffondor guy cauz yk... ANYWAY also, Snap is gonna be the only teacher i'm gonna change cauz i hate him but don't worry i stil have a storyline involving the marauders for Dossi.
Hope you enjoyed!

Laeti