9.

Heyyy sorry in advance for making a half chapter but I just wanted to tell you I made a playlist you can listen to while reading this story. It's called Draco Malfoy is in love with you (yeah ik so original) and it's on Spotify! (If you can't find it my user name is @la.be) Anyway here we go for a little flashback

Laeti

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Draco give me my pencil back!"

Meli was 10 year old. Her blond hair were braided on her back and jumping up and down as she ran around her garden. She was trying to catch up with Draco Malfoy, the most annoying boy ever. She was drawing a herself, as an adult of course, in a black fancy dress. She thought her drawing was very pretty and she was proud of it. The girl was about to write her name in a beautiful calligraphie. She had learned to write with letters attached to each other! But then, Malfoy stole her pen.

"Hahaha you have to come get it!" laughed the little boy. The two kids ran around a big tree, the sun going down on the beautiful view they had of the lake in the backyard. It was a magnificent July evening and the air smelled like flowers. The parents had been inside for the whole afternoon discussing some boring business and other important things, leaving the children to play together.

After three or four turns of the tree, Draco finally stopped.

"Now Draco that's enough. Give me my pen right immediately!" commended Meli, trying to act like Narcissa did. She stomped feet on the ground and held up one finger. Draco smiled.

"You look ri-di-cu-lus" the boy sang to make Meli even more angry. "To have your pen back you have to say that I'm better then you"

"Never!" Meli took a decisive step toward Draco and kissed him on the cheek. The young boy froze. He didn't know how to react and was completely unaware to everything else happening. That was the first time a girl kissed him, even on the cheek! He tried to get a word out of his mouth but ended up looking like a fish glopping water. "I think what you are trying to say is: Meli you are the best, much better then me"

The girl flashed him a satisfied smile and turned around to sit back with her drawings, pen in hand.