30.

Meli and Draco walked in the corridor next to Blaise. Jane was already in the Cup's room with Cedric, waiting for them. The three were laughing about the fifth year Gryffindor who just tripped over his own feet, falling on all his length to the floor loudly. Meli was leaning on Draco's shoulder to calm down her laughter when she felt him get tensed. She looked up, still smiling.

Up ahead in the hallway was Potter, Weasley, Granger and a guy walking backwards. Before Meli could try and guess who it was, he turned around and Louis' face was facing her. He smiled when he saw her but then he noticed the people beside her and his expression fell lightly. But he still walked right towards her, ignoring her company.

"Hey, how are you?" he asked, the rest of his little group coming up behind him.

Potter and Blaise made eye contact and both looked down, blushing. Meli tried not to smile too much at that and answered to Louis. "I'm fine, thanks."

"Sweet, are you guys going in right now?" he asked, looking her at her and Blaise but purposely ignoring Draco.

The blond didn't seem to appreciate it. "No, we're going to Canada." he scoffed. "Of course we're going in."

Louis finally acknowledged him and narrowed his brown eyes. "Great, well, go ahead. I'd like to talk to Meli if that's good with her?" He turned back to her at the end of his sentence, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it's fine. Right, Draco? You can go inside with Blaise and find Jane?" she asked Draco with a voice to make him understand he better do as she said or she'd hex him.

Draco groaned and tugged on Blaise's arm, takin him away from his not-so-subtle starring session with Potter. "Come on mate."

"Yeah, we're going to go in too." said Potter, following Blaise with his eyes. Granger and Weasley followed him in with smiles on their faces.

"Wait, are Harry and Zabini a thing?" Louis frowned.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Not yet at least." Meli smiled.

"Does Draco know about it?" he asked with a grimace, like saying Draco's name caused him pain.

"No. And don't say a word about it." she laughed.

"Don't worry I have no plan of talking to him." he smiled, looking at the door where students were coming in by small groups. "But that wasn't what I wanted to ask you."

Meli waited for him to talk but he just stared at her, like lost in thoughts. "Did you fall asleep or something? Go on!"

He shook his head lightly. "Yeah, um, sorry. I wanted to know if you'd like to go on another date with me at Hogsmate this weekend?"

"Was that what you were nervous about? Aren't Gryffindors supposed to be brave and shit?" her cheeks hurt from smiling. "I'd like that a lot."

"I wasn't nervous, I was enchanted by your beauty." He winked at her and she blushed, internally cursing her cheeks. "But that's great. We can meet up at the entry at nine o'clock?"

"Merlin, I can't get out of bed before eleven on the weekends. But twelve would be good. Then we could catch dinner."

"Yeah, that works for me. You want to head in?" he proposed, pointing to the door, we're less and less students were walking through every minute.

She nodded and went in first. He followed close behind. Very close due to the amount of students in the room. What was usually of perfect size for the four houses at Hogwarts was now packed. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students were trying to fit in, some at the end of a table or pressed against a wall. Meli felt Louis brush against her back.