11.

Meli woke up gasping for air. Her hand flew to her torso. Her lungs burned and her forehead was sweating a lot.

"Meli! Meli! Look at me!" The girl snapped her head to see a completely panicked Draco on the side of her bed. He reached out to take her head in between his hands and stared to pay her forehead, shoulders, arms, back and basically every part of her that could be hurt.

"Merlin Draco, i'm fine–no–it's ok–you can stop." said Meli. She appreciated the concern, really, but she wanted to go back to sleep. Except she wouldn't be able too.

"I'd like you to not die so tell me, we're too far, right?" asked Draco, worried.

"Yes we are. Now are you going to get in this bed or do i have to drag you by the hair?" Meli answered, resigned. He looked at her, amused, before walking around the bed and sliding gracefully under the covers. Meli had her back facing him and she could feel that he was making an effort not to touch her. She turned around and placed her hand on the soft pillow, under her head.

"I'm not really scared of you, you know that?" Even with the darkness of the room, she could see the surprise in his face.

"You are not?" he asked, in disbelief. "But i mean you have every right to, I laid a hand on you. And if you're not scared, then why did you flinch when i tried to touch you the other day and why are you acting like i have some kind of virus you could easily catch if you so much as look in my direction?"

"I have to admit that a part of me was slightly scared, not of you but of what might happen. But it was only for a moment. After that it was mostly anger" explained Meli with a casual tone. She felt Draco's face relax a bit and reached out to enter link their fingers.

"Draco, you've been my friend for so long. I would literally trust you with my life. I probably shouldn't but i do anyway. And i know, from the bottom of my heart, that you didn't hurt me one purpose. Well maybe put my point is that i know you had no idea what you were doing"

"Soooo... if i try to hug you right now, will you hex me?" he inquired with a playful smile. Meli shook her head, discouraged, and extended an arm to hold Draco in her arm.

"This doesn't mean i won't hex you anytime soon" she whispered. Draco chuckled and stoked her back with his cold hand for a while.

"I'm sorry"

"You're excused" Meli's eyelids were staring to feel heavy and she slowly drifted into coma, still facing Draco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A ray of sunshine pierced through the green curtains of the dormitory to land on Meli's face. Blinded, she turned around and rubbed her eyes. As she tried to move, she realized she couldn't.

A strong and heavy arm was wrapped against her waist. A strong and heavy arm that led to a strong and large torso. A strong and large torso that led to strong and handsome face. Draco's face.

Oh merlin. Meli was frozen. How did that happen? Fifteen centimetres away, Draco was sleeping peacefully. He seemed more relaxed then ever and the sun illuminated his beautiful features. His blond eyebrows shone and his jawline was precisely defined.

The girl tried moving out of the way but she couldn't. Draco's leg was on her, tangled with hers and keeping her close to him.

"Draco" she whispered. "Draco!"

The boy's eyes opened suddenly. "Meli" he whispered back with a husky morning voice. "Good morning"

"Yeah, um, good morning to you too" she said, still whispering.