18.

Sirius Black was free. Nobody knew the details of what happened that night in the Shrickering Shack except that Peter Pettigrew had been caught and was charged for accomplice to the murder of James and Lily Potter, along with those of the muggles everyone thought Black killed.

Also, Professor Lupin was a werewolf. Which, to be honest, was pretty cool.

Potter and his friends had saved the life of an innocent man but strangely, the young wizard didn't seem to appreciate all the attention directed at him. Meli saw him smile what seemed a genuine one only two times in the last three days. Once, when the Minister of Magic came to apologize in person to Sirius Black and the other was just now, standing next to the slytherin table in the Grand Hall.

The boy who lived was now looking like he might die of embarrassment. He had just walked to the group of three enjoying their breakfast. Draco was somewhere in the castle, probably bullying some kid. Potter had been very awkward, shifting from foot to foot, his fingers mingled together.

When he had asked Blaise if they could talk, the dark-skinned boy had stared at him, mouth half opened. Potter had misunderstood his absence of reaction and mumbled a 'sorry' before turning away.

What we missed is that since he confessed his crush to his girl friends, Blaise did little things, every day to... well flirt with the Gryffindor. Winks from across the class, eyes contact over their friends heads, compliments on his hair or his eyes. And Blaise had given up because Potter seemed perfectly obvious to his attempts.

But maybe Potter was not that obvious. It's with hope that Blaise got up, following the green-eyed boy and ignoring the confused looks every one else was giving them.

Meli watched them leave with a smile and turned to see Jane's head turning back to her plate at the same time.

They finished eating and went their separate way. Jane to Diggory, who she spent more and more time with as the year came to an end, and Meli to the Defense Against the Dark Art classroom, where she had something to ask Professor Lupin.

As she arrived to the classroom, the loud sound of a desk being kicked echoed on the other side of the door. Meli frowned and opened the door, worried for her teacher but she stoped right in her tracks. A hand slammed to her mouth, attempting to cover the gasp of surprise she was about to make.

"Hiddleston! Wha-what are you doing here?" half-screamed Professor Lupin.

The man was caught between his pushed desk–probably the sound she heard–and another man. Sirius Black.

"I had a question to ask you but i don't want to interrupt anything. I can come back another time." said Meli, repressing a smile.

The two day had clearly been in the middle of a make out session. Black's hand was still under Professor Lupin's shirt, unphased by what was happening. The long-haired man was looking at Meli's teacher with a loving glance that could compete against Jane's expression around Diggory.

"No, no you aren't interrupting anything don't worry i'll just-" said Professor Lupin, trying to push Black's hand out of his clothes. But the other man wasn't having it.

"Actually, yes you are interrupting." said the ex-convict, now frowning. Professor Lupin looked at Meli with his face red.

"Im am very sorry Miss Hiddleston but i don't think i'll be able to help you in the moment." said the teacher, visibly embarrassed. The man was switching his eyes between the other man next to him and his student at the door, a weak sorry smile on his lips as he looked at Meli.

"Don't worry Professor i'll leave you alone. Have a good day! You too Mr. Black." said Meli, already halfway through the door.

She could swore she heard a voice mumbling 'it will be a very good day indeed' and chuckled.

Meli kept strolling the hallway of the thousand year school. With only one day left in the castle, she was becoming nostalgic. She might have a house to go back to in the summer but Hogwarts, like for half of the students, was her home. From afar, she saw two tall redheads and a boy with dreadlocks wrestling playfully.

"Meli!" screamed one of the redheads twins, interrupting the fight to walk toward her.

"Fred!" laughed the girl.

"No, i'm George." corrected the boy.

"No, you're Fred." said Meli, hugging him. It took her a while to learn to distinct them but small things like the emplacement of freckles or the difference between their smell helped when she dated Fred.

She talked with the three guys for some time and left them to whatever prank they were planning.

Her feet led her to the Black Lac. The summer heat was making her sweat a bit and dipping her feet in the water seemed like a great idea.

The slytherin walked happily to the water. The warm weather kept the mood joyful on this day that was often filled with the tears of the last years' students and younger kids that wouldn't see their friends all summer.

Meli didn't cry.

Ok, correction.

She cried a lot, just never in front of people other then her best friends. Listening to music often made her cry and Jane, being her dorm mate and best friend, was now used to it. Draco saw her cry a few times too. Once after the...event, and more when they were still young kids.

Talking about the wolf, thought Meli. Next to a tree was laying Draco's books, easily recognizable by how neat and professional they were for student's material. Fancy arsehole.

"Hey Draco what are you–" began Meli, genuinely happy to see him. But the end of her sentence chocked up in her throat.

Next to Draco laying in the grass, was a girl. Later that day, Meli would recall her appearance; petite, dark skin, short hair and a Ravenclaw tie, but at the moment, Meli's brain froze. The only thing she absorbed is the fact that Draco was kissing the girl. Full on making out.

Meli saw Draco kissing girls before but never before it had effect her in any way. So why did her heart drop? What was she hurt? Angry? Why did she feel like a dragon was groaning in her stomach, telling her to push the duo apart? What in the world was happening to her.

Nor Draco or the girl had heard her presence. While that made her heart ache a little more–why?!–she was grateful. Like that, she didn't have to talk to them. She ran to the castle, confused and not at all in the mood the deal with whatever the fuck happened to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YES SIRIUS IS FREE AND WOLFSTAR IS HAPPENING and you can fight me if you want but it's they way it always should've been so deal with it

also is that jalousy is see??? hihi
Hope you enjoyed,

Laeti