𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We've been here for about three hours and I'm already bored, I usually enjoy motives but this time it's different because there's only like 20 of us in this massive house and I have one friend.

I'm also getting hella tired, the alcohol has already worn off me and now I just wanna sleep.

Just as I'm about to go upstairs and see flashing blue and red lights.

Fuuuuuuck.

The music stops and everyone starts running around trying to hide any evidence of alcohol. I just stand and watch them, there's no point in tryna hide shit it's so bait.

We all make ourselves comfortable in the large living room, acting like we're just chilling, just as the doorbell rings. Jesse hesitantly gets up and answers the door.

"We're so fucked," Anya says from next to me, suddenly I hear a woman shouting. I can't tell who it is but they sound pissed.

I turn on my phone and see that I have 27 missed calls from my mum and 34 from my dad. Oh shit, how did they know I wasn't at school.

Jesse walks back in the room with police, school security, including Prince, Henry and Mrs West

Jesse walks back in the room with police, school security, including Prince, Henry and Mrs West. They don't look happy.

Mrs West doesn't even say anything to us, she just points in the direction of the door. Everyone gets up and starts to get their things together, Prince and Henry come over to me to help me grab my things.

The whole place is quiet, no one is speaking. You can literally feel the anger coming off of Mrs West.

Eventually, we're all back in the limos and on our way back to school.

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 - 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐌

"Birdie are you ready?" Akeely asks me as I brush my teeth.

After we got back last night, we were sent straight to our rooms and now we have some little meeting about what happened.

Actual bullshit, I still wanna know how the hell they found us. My phone was off so no one could track me.

I finish in the bathroom, making sure I have my phone we leave the bedroom with Henry and Prince following.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I ask her.

"Honestly I don't know, we've never been caught like this before," she says honestly. I sigh.

We walk into our form room and some of the guys are already sitting waiting.

I see Manu and completely ignore him, after what he did yesterday he can go fuck himself. Respectfully.

Of course, Akeely wants to sit next to Leighton, I go and sit at the back away from everyone else.