𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡︎

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I haven't known Akeely for very long, we're getting closer everyday and i'm slowly understanding what kind of person she it.

We spoke this morning and i could tell by her voice that she was mentally drained, she told me that she hasn't cried since she found out. The only thing she feels is anger and confusion, which is completely understandable. She loves Leighton and would do anything for him, i think if she lets herself cry she'll think that's it. She'd completely break, crying releases all these deep emotions, she's trying to be strong.

I told her it's ok to cry, it's ok to break. Holding emotions in is just going make it worse in the future.

⚠︎︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 ⚠︎︎

I'm actually in my room with Manu, surprisingly Prince and Henry let him in and said they wouldn't say anything to my dad. As much as i hate having "bodyguards" them two have grown on me.

We brought up cakes and crisps from the canteen because the year 8's had a huge bake sale and said we could have some.

"These are asombroso, try it," Manu shoved the cupcake straight in my face.

"Are you joking me," I say grabbing a cake ready to throw at him.

"No no no mariposa, i'm sorry please," He begs climbing off the bed getting away from me. I ignore his pleas and run towards him.

He manages to dodge me and climbs over the bed to the other side, i follow his path and as i jump off i slip and fall on my stomach.

"Mariposa! Are you ok?" Manu rushes over to me and picks me up by my elbows without effort. Strong as fuck.

"I think i need to sit down," I say feeling the worst headache coming over me, he leads me back to my bed and lays me down.

"Here," he hands me some water, and i take small sips.

Just as he's about to get in the bed i shove the cake in his face, covering him in buttercream. I bust out laughing as he just stands there with a shocked face.

He grabs my legs making me squeal pulling me towards him, scared his gonna shove another cake in my face i start squirming away. He grabs my waist pulling me close laughing at my attempt to get away.

"Stop moving," he says now trying to tickle me.

"NO!" I scream feeling his fingers prod at my waist.

I look up at him to see that he's already staring, my heart starts beating fast, i hate this feeling but love it at the same time.

Without hesitation he grabs the back of my neck and presses his lips on mine, i immediately melt in his arms. The kiss starts slow and passionate making me moan, hearing that his hand grasps my ass squeezing it.

Our movements start to get faster and his dominant side starts peaking through, he picks me up and throws my down on the bed.

He starts kissing down my neck, making my pussy throb, i clench my legs together to try and control myself.