𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm so glad this fucking week is over, Mrs West stood by her word and we've been suffering with this stupid ass punishment. If this place didn't already feel like a prison it sure fucking does now.

I'm so ready to leave this place, but i wouldn't even make it out the door because of Prince and Henry.

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"He keeps begging me for you number, it's pissing me off," Lola says on facetime.

"What doesn't he get, i don't wanna speak to his cheating ass!" I say back in annoyance.

"He's mad that you don't care about him anymore, you bruised his ego," Akeely says laughing.

"Literally!" Lola agrees. "Look i've got to go help me auntie but i speak to you later," We say bye and hang up.

Kyle needs to leave me and my friends alone, it's giving obsessed and if he carries i'm gonna snap.

"I can't believe he's harassing Lola, doesn't he have anything better to do," Akeely says to me.

"He's a bitch, he cheated on me but wants to act like the victim. Boy bye." I say.

"He's definitely jealous, especially after that photo of you and Manu was posted," I roll me eyes.

Last week the school held a fair for a charity thing, everyone and their fucking car came. Manu and I were playing this basketball game when paparazzi pretending to be photographers came out of no where and started taking pics of us. I was horrified, and of course within two hours they were posted, with some bullshit headline about us dating.

My phone was flooded with messages about the photos, i didn't even want to play that stupid game in the first place but Manu wouldn't shut up about it so i blame him.

Though apparently Kyle was pissed when he saw the photos and that's when he started asking Lola for my number, it's been that long and he's still going on like just give up.

I can't be dealing with drama, but i feel like it's just gonna get worse from here and i don't think i'm ready for that.

The only good thing about today is that it's a Saturday, i can just chill in bed and not be bothered by people.

"I'm going, i'll see you later," Akeely says to me picking up her bag.

"Bye," She's spending the day with Leighton, no where far because we're still banned from leaving the premises.

If them two are together and just know Manu is going to bother me, after i forgave him for the Destiny situation he's been trying to get in my good books.

Every time he speaks to me or i'm around him i get nervous, there's like this energy when we're together it's weird.

The last thing i want is to catch feelings for someone. I know he likes me, i don't know why he does to be honest i'm really nothing special.

Speaking of the devil.

"What do you want?" I say to him.