𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ♡

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Just as Manu is about to explain everything his phone starts ringing, he glances at me before hesitantly answering.

"Hello," he answers and walks towards the walk in wardrobe, after a few seconds he starts shouting "quietly" in Spanish.

The phone call is short and he comes back in with a pissed look on his face. I wonder who he was on the phone to.

"I'm sorry i have to go," he rushes out and tries to make an exit. Where the hell is he going?

I grab his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry i'll tell you everything tomorrow," He grabs the door handle. Is he serious right now?

"That's not what I asked," He gives me an apologetic look and leaves the room.

"What was that about?" Akeely asks me.

"I don't know but now i'm fucking annoyed, how many times is he going to do this do me? You know what fuck this!" I say and grab my trainers.

"You're going to follow him aren't you?"

"Yep" I say and she grabs her shoes too.

"I'm not missing this,"

We somehow managed to get away from Henry and Prince for a few minutes and follow Manu to the woods behind our accommodation block. God knows why he's all the way out here, it's so dodgy but it's definitely sparked my curiosity even more, especially since he blew me off.

He also met up with Leighton, Daniel and Michael on the way. They're all just standing around waiting like weirdos. Akeely and I managed to find somewhere where we can hide but can still see.

"Someone's coming," she whispers and I watch as three other guys approach them. I feel like i'm watching a drug deal, hmm maybe this is a drug deal.

"She knows we were friends," Manu says.

"Shit, what did you tell her," One of the guys ask.

"What you told me to tell her if she ever finds out. If you hadn't of called me I would've had to come up with a bigger lie,"

He's been lying to me?

"You guys shouldn't even be here incase you get caught," Michael says.

"Yeah how did you get here, without someone noticing?" Leighton asks.

"Someone back at the house of covering for us before Boss comes back," the second guys answers.

"Who the fuck are they talking to?" Akeely asks and i shrug, I can't see shit it's too dark.

"Alright we have to go, make sure you look after her bro she's our little sister," My eyes widened from the persons words. It can't be.

That can't be them, it can't. Maybe i heard wrong. No, it's dead silent out here what else could they have said.

I feel someone shaking me and i'm immediately brought back to reality.