𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Its 7:27 AM, and in the canteen eating breakfast with the others in my form. I don't understand why we have to eat so early or be awake so early. We live here why can't we start the day at 10:00 AM.

Everyone is talking and i'm just eating my food because it's too early to be talkative. I turn on my phone and I have loads of miss calls from random numbers, this is starting to get jarring.

I sigh aloud and put my phone on the table.

"So guys, my mum is in France and I finally have a free house this weekend. I was thinking having an after-party for the Ball on Friday," Jesse says and everyone starts bigging up the idea, saying that he should have it.

I'm hella confused, what Ball?

"What Ball?" I ask Anya, she looks up at me.

"Oh, it's like a welcome back Ball. You dress up nice, eat fancy food and party," she says to me.

Mhm Rich people.

"It's on a Friday so you guys can stay for the night, we don't need to rush back here if it's the weekend," I hear the girls talking about what they're gonna wear and the boy's well-being boys.

"Birdie what are you gonna wear?" A girl called Noel asks me, making all the other girls turn to me. Why do they all need to look at me.

"I don't know, I probably won't even go," I say, parties are definitely my thing but not a fucking ball. Plus I have no money to get anything nice and I have no party clothes so I'll look like a fucking neek.

"Not with your budget," I heard Destiny say, this girl is fucking testing me. It's day 2 and I swear if I have to beat a bitch I will.

"Do you have a problem with me?" I ask looking at her. She laughs.

"I'm just confused as to why you're here. I read this article that your 'dad' left you and your mum when you were younger, he didn't want either of you," She says laughing, oh this bitch. "Also that your mum slept with your neighbour, hahaha, what a slag," That's it.

I get up out of my chair and jump over the table and start punching her in the face, she starts screaming grabbing the attention of the whole canteen. All I can see is fucking red, how fucking dare this grey ting call my mum a slag, she fucking asked for it.

Everyone started crowding and the boys at our table were shouting and laughing as I fight this bitch.

She was holding her hands out trying to stop me but it wasn't working, I'm still punching her face in while she's sitting in her chair.