𝐭𝐞𝐧 ♡

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Birdie, i really think you should go" Akeely says, she's been convincing me to go on a date with Manu.

He asked me yesterday and i immediately said no, ever since last week my feelings for Manu have definitely reached the surface.

I'm trying very hard not to act on them, because i know it won't end well.

It's not going as i planned.

"No, no and no. Not gonna happen," I say back to her.

"Why not, you clearly like him and he likes you" She says as she opens the changing room door.

"Of course he doesn't, he's still in love with Destiny," I hear as we walk in the changing rooms, looking up i see Ireena on the otherside. This bitch.

"We didn't ask for your input, rat" Akeely pushes past her.

"You don't seriously thinks he like you," Ireena says looking at me.

"Oh bore off and suck destiny's tits," Akeely says and i start laughing. She storms out leaving us by ourselves, at least we can get changed without her hawking on us.

𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

We're playing netball the worst fucking sport to exist and to make things worse Destiny is on my team. That girl couldn't make it anymore obvious that she hates me, it's kinda funny.

"Pass to me!" Destiny shouts to Tilly.

Tilly throws the ball and Destiny catches it, she looks around for an opening and i throw my hands up to signal that i'm open. This bitch completely ignores me and passes to someone else, making us lose the ball.

"What the fuck Destiny, i'm right here!" I yell at her.

"Why would i pass to the bitch who's trying to get with my boyfriend," I roll my eyes at her response, is she delusional.

"Hahaha boyfriend? Ok now you're just embarrassing yourself, please continue," I smile at her, she goes to say something but the teacher interrupts her.

♡︎

"Just say yes and then i'll stop asking you," He says through the phone.

Manu called me a few minutes ago just to continue asking me on a date, this guy won't give up.