𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We should probably go and sit down," I say releasing from his grasp. He's making feel way too hot and I'm not about to embarrass myself.

He says ok and we walk back to our table ready for the main course. I manage to catch a glance at Destiny and the girl is shooting fucking daggers at me. I love making a bitch mad.

The waiters come over and place a dish in front of me, it looks like shit. Are they trying to kill me?

What the fuck is this shit though? These rich people really don't know what food is, this is more like scraps.

"I'm guessing you don't like it," Manu says to me, I sigh.

"No I don't, do you guys eat this shit often?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it's nice if you try it," He says to me, enjoying his food.

"What is it?" I look at my plates and start lifting the food with my fork.

"Scallops," He says.

"Sorry what? Scallops? As in from the ocean?" I say in disgust and he nods. Awe naw baby that ain't gonna work.

"Um I'll pass," I say pushing my plate forward.

"Birdie, you aren't eating," Akeely says to me. I look up and see her eating some kind of meat. I'd rather have that, who chose these dishes for me?

"She doesn't like it," Manu says.

"Give her some of your food then," Akeely suggests looking between the two of us.

I look at Manu and he gestures to his plate, I can't eat more of his food though, that's just peak.

"It's fine, I'm not hungry anyway," I say to him. He looks like he's going to argue about it but he just stays quiet, thank God.

The rest of the evening carries on nicely after we all ate people started going to the ballroom to dance. I didn't eat anything they gave me, so now I'm starving but it's cool because I'm sure Jesse has food at his place.

"Birdie, come on," I see Anya waving for me to follow her.

No one knows we're going to Jesse's for a little motive. Henry and Prince definitely don't. So we have to sneak out and let me tell you I was so down for the idea. I love breaking the rules, especially in places I hate.

The plan is, that we sneak out the back door of the ballroom which is down a corridor next to the bathrooms. We'll go over to our rooms to get change and meet each other at the front of the school, where two limos will be waiting for us.

It seems risky but Akeely told me they've done it so many times and it's worked so I'm not worried.

I get up and walk towards the girl's bathrooms, I know Henry and Prince are watching me, and I know they won't follow. The quicker we get out of here the harder for them to find us, right? I tell a student sitting a close that if two guards come over here looking for me to tell them I've gone to my room because I felt sick.

"You ready?" Akeely asks me as I stand outside the door, I nod and me, her, Anya and Noel leg it back to our rooms.

We arrive at our room and we quickly get changed making sure to bring chargers and toothbrushes.