𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You know he likes you right?" Akeely says getting under her duvet.

"What are you talking about?" I reply laying back.

"Manu. He likes you, and it's obvious you like him too," I scoff at her answer.

"I do not like that boy and I doubt he feels anything for me. He doesn't even know me," I say.

"Yeah but he's wasting no time to get to know you. He asked for your number didn't he? And he said he'd facetime you tonight?" She says as if it means anything.

"Yeah but that means nothing, he's just being nice I guess," I say to her.

"Mhmm," she hums.

My phone rings and my heart starts racing. It's him. I look at Akeely and she tells me to answer it quickly.

I answer it and Manu only has a towel on, haha great. He's standing in his bathroom brushing his teeth, why did he call me at this moment. But the boy has a nice ass body.

"You know it's rude to stare," He says through the phone and I start blushing hard, again

"Boy where the hell are your clothes?" I ask him huffing.

"I just got out of the shower mariposa," He replies, I don't know what he just called me but it's sexy.

"You had to ring me now?" I ask him.

"Yes, I told you I'm gonna speak to you whenever I want," He says smirking.

I quickly mute the phone and look at Akeely for help,
I don't know how to talk to boys especially ones like him.

"Bitch what the fuck do I say," I ask her.

"Girl I don't know, tell him to talk dirty to you in Spanish," She says laughing and I throw my pillow at her. I unmute the call.

"Why did you mute me," He asks with a frown.

"I um farted," God what the fuck is wrong with me, Akeely busts out laughing and I end the call.

For fuck sake, I'm such an idiot. I shake my head and go into the bathroom. I said to myself that I'll never get involved with a boy again and yet here I am acting like a little pussy over a boy.

After finishing my business I wash my hands and walk out, Akeely is talking to someone on the phone. I get back into bed and she throws her phone at me, I pick it up and I see someone handing the phone. Manu's face pops up on the screen, I can't talk to this boy. So I end it again.