𝐭𝐰𝗼 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I'm panicking so much right now. Why the hell do I have thousands on notifications?!

"What's wrong?" Akeely asks looking up from her phone.

Should I tell her? I mean I've never dealt with anything like this before maybe she can help a girl out.

"My phone is packed with notifications and messages and I don't know what to do," I say sitting on the bed. This is stressful.

"Aren't you used to the attention?" No.

I start to explain to her my situation without saying too much. That no one knows about me being related to 'Anton' and shit like that. That I've been avoiding any link from him for the longest time.

She didn't ask any questions that were too personal which I'm grateful for. She says that soon enough I'm going have to accept it, especially if people are posting it. Also that it's not the end of the world if them people wanna be dickheads let them, I'm the one at a rich ass school with loads of money.

And yeah she's right, I don't care what people think of me. I never have, it's just how they treat me. I'm tired of dealing with fake ass people, and I don't want people close to me treating me differently.

I mean only Lola knows exactly what happened with my dad and why is despise him so much.

My dad is very popular, everyone loves him. People think he's handsome and charming and such a caring man, but I know differently and I've seen different.

"Birdie, don't stress yourself out. People were gonna find out eventually. Here pass me your phone I'll turn off the notifications," I gave it to her and smile and said thanks. Again she's right, this is unavoidable.

She hands me back my phone and the notifications have stopped coming through. Though I can see the number of messages I have on the app growing in seconds.

I go on imessage to text Lola and I literally can't even find her name, I've already got random numbers texting me. Now I have to fucking change my phone number.

I type in her name and our messages pop up, she's already texted me.

I feel so much better speaking with Lola, she's my bitch. I'm deciding on whether to search up on google my name but I'm scared. But imma do it anyway.

My face is everywhere, people already know where I live. Fucking hell I'm even on the BBC website.

 Fucking hell I'm even on the BBC website