𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡︎

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

This whole week has fucking dragged, i was hoping that because it's half term i would have a little bit of fun but no. Most the students went back home for the week and i've just been stuck in my room bored as hell.

I never got the chance to speak with Manu the other day and i haven't had the chance since, he been really busy with basketball. Though he said we would talk today before the halloween party, so fingers crossed it goes well.

Akeely is also coming back today, she'll be here just before the party starts. She said she's not dressing up because she's Christian which is understandable, i doubt anyone is going to dress up because of how strict the outfit rules are. Plus most people who go to this school are stuck up as fuck.

I'm not dressing up simply because i couldn't find an outfit i liked, it's hard shopping for yourself when you've never done it before.

It's only 10:30AM and the party doesn't start till 5:00PM, im just gonna go to sleep to kill some time.

𝟒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"I missed you," I say holding Akeely in a tight hug.

"I'm actually happy to be back, my parents were pissing me off," She says dumping her bag on her bed.

"That bad?" I ask and she nods laughing.

"Soooo how's you and Manu?"

"We're ok, he said he would speak to me about the whole social media thing before the party," I say back to her. "What about you and what's his face?"

"Haven't spoken and he's still blocked on everything," She tells me while changing.

"Will you talk to him?"

"Yeah but i don't know when i'll be ready, i'm still tryna process it all now,"

I can tell by her face that she just wants it all to be over, i know what it feels like and it's the worse. You overthink like crazy and blame yourself, always asking if you could've done better. But the truth it no, no matter how good you are to someone they still hurt you.

We continue talking about random shit and then started getting ready for the night.

"We look hot!" Akeely exclaims in excitement, I'm surprised she's happy about going to be honest. "Has he texted you yet?"

"Nope," Manu was supposed to text me an hour about about where to meet him for our little chat but he hasn't. The longer the wait the more pissed off im getting and i don't want to turn up to the party in a bad mood.

"Let's just go, you'll see him there anyway right?" I nod at her answer and we grab our things.

"They really went all out with the decorations," Anya says to us and we all agree. I really is cool, rich people really do go over the top.

We find our seats and more students start filling the room, I look around to try and find Manu but i don't see him

"Hey girlies," Anya sits down fuck knows what she's dressed as but she looks good. "I'm so happy you're back Akeely, i missed you and i hope you feel better. Tonight is gonna be great especially after Mrs West grounded us." I look over at Akeely and she gives a weak smile, she definitely doesn't feel better but this will be a good distraction for her.

Some of the students and teachers have actually dressed up which i'm surprised about, Mrs West is dress as a zombie of some sort. She looks crazy.

"Birdie, Manu is there," I turn and see him walking in with Leighton and Micheal. He looks directly at me and walks straight to his table. Ok, that's just pissed me off.

"He fully just ignored me, what the fuck" I say grabbing my phone to text him. Akeely puts her hands on mine to stop me.

"Let him talk first, because that what he said he would do." I nod and put my phone down.

"Someone is staring," Anya says, and we all look over at Leighton who is eyeing Akeely. She looks away immediately and sighs.

"I'm going to the toilet," She gets up quickly.

"Maybe i shouldn't of said anything," You think!

I get up and decide to go after her, as i'm walking out the hall i feel someone behind me. Turning around i see Manu standing there awkwardly, i ignore him and keep walking.

"Mariposa wait," He grabs my hand and i pull away. "I'm sorry please can we talk,"

"Why is it you wanna talk now after ignoring me all day?"

"I've just been busy," Bullshit.

"I need to go check on Akeely, we can talk later," I walk away and he doesn't follow.

Clearly communication isn't our strong point.

I find Akeely and she's sitting down on this really fancy sofa, who the fuck has chairs in a bathroom?

"I love him Birdie, i love him so fucking much and it pisses me off,"

"I know i know," I hug her tightly. "You're so strong and he's not worth the stress, healing takes time and there's nothing wrong with still having feelings towards him. You were with him for two years they don't disappear after two weeks." I reassure her.

She hugs me and says she ready to go back to the party.

When we get back to the table, everyone is on the dance floor and the music is blaring. Seems everyone is having a nice time.

I grab Akeely's hand and drag her to the dance floor.

4 HOURS LATER

I am so tired, we've been dancing and laughing all night. I'm ready to sleep.

Everyone is starting to go back to their rooms. Akeely, Tilly, Anya and I are walking through the main gardens when i here someone calling Akeely's name. To no one's surprise is Leighton.

He walks over, Henry immediately stops him from getting closer.

"Keely please can we talk?" He says gently.

"I'm not ready to talk to you yet," She says and keeps walking.

"Mariposa?" I notice Manu there and remember i said i'd speak with him now. "Can we talk now," I nod and say by to the girls.

Henry and Prince keep a close eye as we sit on a near bench.

"I've been thinking and i think for now it's best if we don't announce anything on social media," He says and i nod understanding. "We should wait until we're both ready because it's really demanding from blog pages and fans. I wouldn't want to put that stress on you."

"I know, i just wasn't sure because of you past relationship."

"Birdie everything i don't with you now is because it didn't work last time, and i don't want to risk it. I really want us to work," Great now im blushing.

"You really pissed me off today," I say.

"I know and i'm sorry," He gives me a big grin and i can't be mad at him anymore. He pulls me for a hug. "We should go back to our rooms," We get up and wish each other goodnight.

I make it back to my room and Akeely is knocked out, i think and hope she enjoyed herself tonight she deserves some fun.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Heyyy guys, missed me? I'm so so sorry i haven't updated. My life has been so crazy, fun and stressful the passed 6 months. If you're reading this i'm so greatful you've waited for this and stuck with me. More updates coming, Merry Christmas 🤍🫶🏾

From Me x