𝐬𝐢𝐱 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What did he say?" I ask Henry sitting on my bed.

"He is sending you money now, but you can't overspend," WHOOO. I'm getting money finally, I was spamming my dad with texts and calls last night asking him for money so I could get a dress. Imagine this nigga said no at first. Like bitch you have so much money you can't even spare less than 0.1% to your daughter.

"I won't, but please can we go shopping now?" I ask him, practically begging.

"You're supposed to be in less-," The door swings open and Akeely rushes in.

"Lessons have been cancelled," She says in excitement, I look at Henry and he sighs walking out. "What did your dad say," She asks me changing out of her uniform.

"He's given me some, Henry and Prince are taking us out to shop," I say to her and she cheers.

We both change into casual clothing, we walk out and see Leighton, Manu and his security standing outside our door. What are they doing here?

"We're coming shopping with you," Manu says looking at me. Urgh.

"How did you even know we were gonna go out?" Akeely asks tying her laces.

"Akeely you were literally saying earlier that you're going shopping as soon as the lesson ends," Manu replies.

"Oh yeah. Look if you come you can't see what we're buying. I want it to be a surprise or tonight," She says pointing her finger at Leighton and they both nod agreeing.

We walk out to the front of the school and there's a load of cars and limos parked. I guess everyone is going out to get ready for tonight. Henry and Prince lead Akeely and me to a limo while Manu and Leighton are led to another.

𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

We've finally arrived at Westfield Shopping Mall, I've actually never been here before. Not even for the fun of it, it's ghetto as fuck.

This is the first time I'm gonna be out in public since people found out about me and I'm terrified. The limo stops and the chauffeur opens the door, Prince climbs out with Akeely following. I start hearing people talking to Akeely and see flashes of light, how the hell did paparazzi know we were gonna be here.

I'm gonna shit myself, I haven't felt this nervous in forever.

"Miss Williams are you alright?" Henry asks me, I peak out the door and try to calm down my breathing. "It's ok, I won't let anyone get close to you, you can hold my arm if you need to," He says and I nod.

I climb out of the car and people start screaming, what the fuck. The flashes on the cameras are fucking blinding me, I feel Henry behind me and he covers my face and leads me inside. I manage to see Manu and Leighton and the same thing is happening to them, except they're taking photos like it's a fucking photoshoot.

I forget that they're rich and famous and probably deal with this a lot, I still don't really know who they are and how they've got so much fame, but I don't have time to find out now.

We make in inside, and luckily it's not busy. I can actually breathe. I walk over to the others and we decide that the boys will go one way and we'll go another.