𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Can you come over?" Manu asks me over the phone.

"Ok,"

We haven't spoken since he walked off yesterday, i texted him asking if he was alright but he didn't reply.

I knock on his door and Leighton opens it, he moves to the side to let me in and i give him a quiet thanks.

Manu sees me and gives me a hug, i reluctantly hug him back unsure of him after yesterday.

"Hey, come sit," he pulls me to his bed. "I'm sorry," i roll my eyes.

"Why are you apologising to me?"

"I thought you would be upset after what i done, i never meant for you to see me like that,"

"I'm upset but i understand why, i would do the same thing. I'm obviously shocked i didn't think you were a violent person, we're alike," i say smirking and he smiles.

"I don't want you to look at me differently,"

"I won't i promise," We all do stupid shit out of anger.

"i'm gonna go to the toilet quick," he says and i nod.

Leighton left the room and my eyes started to wander, i notice a photo collage on the wall above his dresser. I look at all his memories throughout the years, he hasn't changed looks wise, he's always been attractive.

Getting a closer look i notice a photo, i take it off the wall and my heart stops.

It's a photo of Manu standing with my brothers.

My dead brothers are in a photo with my boyfriend.

How is this possible.

Anger and confusion starts rising in me. Manu then walks out of the bathroom.

"What you looking at?" he comes closer and i step back, i don't want to be near him. I feel sick. "Mariposa what's wrong?"

What's wrong? There's a photo of you with my dead brothers, that looks like it was taken 6 months ago!

"What the fuck is this?" I say lifting the photo trying to be calm, his eyes widen.

"Mari-"

"Don't call me that. why the fuck do you have this?" I raise my voice, so much for staying calm.

"Birdie. I-i knew them, we were friends,"

"How, how could you have been friends with them. You lived different lives and how comes ive never met you before. Don't lie to me Manu," I point at him.

"I'm not lying, i swear. We've known each other since we were young,"

"Since young? So where the fuck was I when this was going down?" He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "I want an answer,"

"I don't know where you was Birdie, I had no idea about you or that they were your brothers until you joined the school. Your dad he-" I cut him off.

"My dad?!" That's all i need to know i turn away and walk straight out.

"Birdie wait please, let me explain. I'm sorry" I turn back round and give him the finger. Who the he'll doesn't tell their girlfriend 'oh by the way i knew your brothers'.

15 MINUTES LATER

"No way!"

"Yep and apparently my dad is the reason, which makes no sense because my brothers hated my dad and barely spent any time with him."

"You should get more answers out of Manu," Akeely says.

"I can't even look at him, it's not his fault he knew my brothers but he knew they were my brothers since i've been here and never said shit. How am i meant to believe anything he says, this is stressing me out. I want answers but if i go to my dad he'll deny everything,"

"What about your mum, do you think she would know?"

"Honestly at this point i don't know, she hates my dad but always seems to protect him," Someone knocks on the door interrupting us.

Akeely opens it and Manu is standing there, i roll my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Can we talk please,"

"No,"

"Birdie, i'm sorry i didn't tell you please let me explain everything," I can feel myself getting upset, the last thing i want to do is cry.

"I want you to leave, i don't want to speak to you at all," I say not even looking at him. I feel the bed dip and my nose fills with his cologne. Why the fuck does he have to smell so good.

"There's a lot you don't know and i won't understand but you have the right to know," I look at him and there's something in his eyes that tell me none of its good.

"Everything, ok?" I say and tears start streaming down my face.

"Yes everything," He grabs my hand and Akeely sits on the otherside of me.

This is gonna be a long night.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Short chapter today. What do you guys think is gonna happen?

Thanks for reading

From me x