𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡︎

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Please make sure you dress appropriately!" Mrs West shouts as everyone leaves the hall.

The school is having a huge halloween party at the end of the week, students and teachers are all taking part. They've already started decorating, it actually looks quite cool.

Now that it's half term i don't have to attend lessons all week, which is a win because i fucking hate my class.

Since there's a halloween party at the school my dad can't say no, so begged Henry and Prince to take me shopping for some outfits. I don't have a lot of money but it should be enough.

My mum managed to persuade my dad in giving me "pocket money" every week. Surprisingly he agreed.

Once i'm in my room i change into something warm, as i grab my bag my phone goes off. I pick it up to see another text from Manu.

I've been ignoring him, i dont have time to deal wjrh his ass right now. I put my phone on silence and shove it in my bag.

♡︎

Were finally back from shopping and i managed to find something cute to wear on Saturday. It not even a halloween costume i can't lie but it's still cute.

If i'm honest this halloween party is the only thing i'm looking forward to, and i'm praying there's no drama.

I hear a knock on the door, and get up to answer it. Opening it i come face to chest with Manu, i look up at him with the meanest mug.

"What do you want?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Please can we talk?" He responds.

"We've done enough talking don't you thin?" I resort, talk this talk that i'm sick of fucking talking.

He ignores what i say and gently moves me aside so he can get in, i go to shut the door and let Prince and Henry know it's fine.

"I want to explain myself," I sit on my bed and motion for him to continue. "Nothing happened between Destiny and I, she was in my room because i needed to tell her the truth," I stare at him.

"And what's the truth?" I ask.

"That i don't have feelings for anyone except you, and that she needs to accept the fact that i want you and only you," He kneels in front of me and grabs my face. "It'll always be you mariposa," I stare into his eyes and my body fills with butterflies.

I smash my lips onto his and he lifts me up into his arms, i wrap my legs round his waist as we continue our heated make out.

He grabs my ass and i moan making him squeeze me even more, i eventually pull away to catch my breath.

My heart is beating so fast.

"Yes," I say, "I'll be your girlfriend," A huge smile comes across his face and he starts kissing me again.

I have a lot of doubts but i really like Manu and i know he's a genuine person, this will work out if i let it.

♡︎