𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ♡︎

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"How's the food Mariposa?" Manu asks me as he sips his water.

"It's amazing thank you," I respond with a smile.

This date has been amazing, the location, the food and of course Manu. He is such a sweet talker, and i can't go two minutes without laughing at a joke he's made.

"Birdie?" I look up at him, he never says my name but it sounds amazing coming from his mouth. "I need to ask you something," He says nervously.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I like you, and when i say i like i mean i have feelings for you, strong feelings. I also know you feel the same way." He says grabbing my small hands in his large ones. "Mariposa, will you be my girlfriend," He looks at me.

OMG, OMG, OMG!

He's asking me out!

"I-i-i i can't," I say pulling my hand out of his, as his smile falls. "I'm sorry Manu but i can't," I say suddenly feeling bad.

"Oh," He says sadly and my heart breaks.

♡︎

"YOU SAID NO!" Akeely shouts from outside the bathroom door.

"Yes," I open the door. "He's sweet but i don't want a relationship."

"That's such bullshit, you like him but you're just scared" She says.

"Uh no it's not," I say unsure of myself, she just rolls her eyes at me.

I mean of course she's right, of course i want to go out with him. He's attractive, kind, smart, sweet literally perfect but yeah i'm scared.

Am i going to admit it to anyone? No.

I haven't spoken to Manu since the date two days ago, one i've been to nervous and two i don't think he wants to speak to me.

Akeely says he does but he's just nervous like me, which just means we probably won't speak until we have to.

"Birdie you need to see this," Akeely says in a rushed tone. I walk over and look at her phone.

 I walk over and look at her phone