𝗼𝐧𝐞 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Birdie he's here!" I groan dragging my suitcase down the stairs. I can't believe this fucking bullshit.

My dad is forcing me to go to some rich ass boarding school in the middle of fucking nowhere, with a bunch of famous rich people.

Year 11 literally started YESTERDAY, and his black ass turned up at my doorstep last night talking about some.

'Birdie I've enrolled you into Westminster Boarding School, you start tomorrow. Make sure you pack your things I'm coming at 6:00 AM'

Lemme tell you, I kicked up a fucking STORM. I didn't back my black ass down. I argued and fought my case till the end.

There was no way in HELL I was going to a boarding school, do I look like Poppy Moore from Wild Child.

The worst part is that my dad didn't even listen to what I was saying to him yesterday. Otherwise, his old ass would've heard me say that I'm already in a school getting my education.

I hate him.

Dumping my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs with the rest of my stuff, I hear my mum and dad shouting, as I walk into the living room.

Of course, my mum has already tried reasoning with my dad but he couldn't give two shits about what she had to say. In the end, my mum just gave up and said it would be a good experience.

I hate how he has that effect on her, thank fuck they ain't together anymore. He left us years ago and after all this time he thinks he can boss us around.

"I don't care, Anton, she doesn't need security following her around at school!" Really? Security? I'm not North West. I don't need a parade following me around secondary school.

"She's having security and that's the end of it!" He screams back at her, grabbing his coat. "Birdie hurry up we're leaving now," I watch him storm out the house.  God, he's such a cunt.

I walk over to my mum and hug her tightly, I feel so bad for her. She's gonna be all alone in this shit hole, I wish she could at least come for a ride but she said she didn't wanna be trapped with my dad on the way back. Which is understandable.

"I love you," I say and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too," she smiles and we walk to the front door.

I look up and see two black 4X4s and a limo, yes a limo.  A fucking limo, I keep forgetting that my dad is conceded, selfish, heartless multi-billionaire.

I roll my eyes and walk down towards my dad.

"Sweetheart, this is Henry and Prince. They're your bodyguards," I look over and the two large men.

Henry is about 6'2, he looks about 21, blonde with blue eyes (hitlers child), very nice build with tattoos around his neck. I'm assuming he has more but i can't see because he's wearing a black suit.

Prince looks a lot older like in his early 40s, he's 6'0 with dark brown hair and grey specks.

Anyway, the chauffeur opens the door and my dad climbs in first. I turn to look at my mum and she waves me off, I smile and get in as well. Henry and Prince climb in behind.

To my surprise, as I get in I see 4 other bodyguards all in black suits sitting at the front of the limo. Does he need this many people around him all the time, like shit he only owns a few businesses here and there? He's acting like he's a mob boss.

I've never been in a limo before but trust me when I say I'm so not interested in the interior or the exterior. I just want this day to be over it's already 6:48AM and I just wanna sleep.