𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ♡

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

My dad is coming soon and I'm and not looking forward to it, why does he need to come all this way just to talk to me. I have a phone, just call me and tell me off instead of making an entrance.

I'm in Spanish right now and it's stressing me out, I have no idea what the teacher is saying. I have never been good with languages, I don't know why but I struggle a lot with it and it frustrates me because I've been learning French since year 2 and Spanish since year 8.

At least I'm not the only one confused, Ramona is sitting opposite me looking hella vexed.

But what's jarring is that Manu, Leighton, Eduard, Daniel and Leslie can all speak the language fluently, and are allowed to be in the class.

They get everything correct by default, the teachers let them have this lesson for what. You don't even need to study this language go learn German or something.

"Can you all translate this paragraph into Spanish, and we'll go through the answers. I'll give you 5 minutes," 5 MINUETS?

"Necesitas ayuda?" Someone whispers in my ear. The fuck? I turn and see Manu grinning at me, this nigga.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"I said do you need help," I look at him tryna figure him out, I nod and he starts going through the text with me.

"Thank you," I say to him.

"Eres bienvenido preciosa," Why does he sound so sexy though?

Before we can finish the teacher stops us and starts calling people to read out their answers. I pray to fuck he doesn't call my name, I'm not ready to be embarrassed yet.

Fortunately, he missed me out, what a legend.

The classroom door opens and a woman comes and starts speaking with the teacher, they both look at me. Ah, my dad is here.

"Birdie, your dad is in the main reception waiting for you. Remember the homework is due on Saturday," he says and I nod picking up my book and pencil case.

I look back at Manu to see him already staring back at me, he is definitely gonna be a problem.

I leave the room and staring walking with Henry and Prince to the office, you know I completely forgot about the whole fight thing yesterday until Henry reminded me this morning that my dad was coming.

"Morning sweetheart," I walk over to my dad and grumble weak morning in response. I'm so not in the mood for this.

We go into a small room and sit down, he doesn't look angry at me at all. Surprisingly.

"Mrs West told me about yesterday, and I've already seen the video because it's been shared all over the internet," He's being scary calm, it's freaking me out. "Two days Birdie, TWO DAYS!" Oh, there we go. "Two days in this place and your already causing trouble, what hell were you thinking fighting that girl?" He asks angrily.

"She called my mum a slag, you think imma let that slide. I warned her not to say shit but she kept running her likkle mouth like a bitch," I say exasperated. I'm so heated right now.