𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♡

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've been in a pissy mood all week, everyone keeps asking me what's wrong but i just ignore them. It's too raw to talk about and i get upset. Manu and Akeely have been keeping me company, they know i don't want to talk and they don't press me, which i'm great full for.

The funeral is in the new year, i haven't spoken to my mum or dad. I'm annoyed and upset with them both for keeping me away. They don't understand.

"Birdie!" I turn my head towards the person who called my name. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past two minutes, are you ok?" Kayla says to me, i look at her like she's got three heads.

"Sorry yeah i'm fine, what's up?" I put all my attention on her.

"Manu wants you he's waiting in the garden," She says smiling, i nod and get all my things together.

I've also been hanging out in the library wayyy more, even during certain lessons i come here if i need some alone time. Some of my teachers know what's happening and why i'm being so closed off. Though one of my teachers Miss Rohan is an absolute bitch and always has something to say.

Yesterday i asked her if i could go to the library to finish my work and she goes "Mrs West explained the situation and i don't think you should be allowed to bunk off just because you don't get your way in life". I nearly hit her, God i was so close. I knocked all her things off the table and said she's inbred while being dragged away by Henry.

I walk out the library towards the garden and I see Manu sitting with some of the other guys, i go over to him and as soon as he notices me and gets up.

"Hey mariposa," He smiles, God he's so fine.

"Hey," I say shyly.

"How's your day been," He says grabbing my hand and leading me to sit.

"It's been ok, better than yesterday i guess," And he nods.

"Mrs West is allowing our form the chill in the 6th Form lounge tonight as late as we want, do you want to come?" He asks me.

"Why did she allow that?" Didn't think she trusted us that much anymore to do shit like that.

"She says it's a reward for all of us attending our mocks," He shrugs and i roll my eyes, that's such bullshit because some of the boys didn't turn up for some.

"I would but i just wanna be in my bed tonight," I say to him and his face drops a little. I feel bad.

"Let me know if you change your mind," I nod and get up.

"I'm gonna go chill in my room, i'll see you later," We hug and i start my unnecessary long walk back to my room.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Hello?" I answer the phone yawning, i just woke up.

"Hey girl where are you we're all going to the lounge?" Akeely says. I look at the time at its 8:40pm.

"I'm gonna stay in my room tonight, you have fun though," She laughs.

"No you're coming get dressed i'll see you in 10 minutes," and then she hangs up, this girl.