Orihime and Ulquiorra part 7

Ulquiorra went into Orihime room he said "wake up woman". Orihime woke up and Ulquiorra gave Orihime her breakfast. Orihime wanted to tell Ulquiorra something but she couldn't. Ulquiorra said "do you want to tell me something." Orihime was shocked that Ulquiorra knew that she wanted to tell him something. She said "h-how did you know?" And Ulquiorra said "I could tell that you want to tell me something." Orihime said "umm.. Ulquiorra can you k-kiss me?" Ulquiorra said "fine" so Ulquiorra  leaned in while Orihime closed her eyes. Ulquiorra finally kissed her she wanted more of him and he wanted more of her. Ulquiorra was about to take his shirt off but grimmjow knocked on the door and said "we are going to the world of the living." Ulquiorra put his shirt down and said "okay" Orihime and Ulquiorra got up from the bed and they holder hands. They got out of the room and they went to Aizen lab. Aizen and all the Espada's said "we are going to the world of the living because we want Orihime to be there for the last time there. Orihime was happy some tears were coming out. She said "Thank you all very much!" Ulquiorra tapped the air. Orihime and everyone else came in to the world of the living. Orihime saw her friends at the park. She said "Hi." Ichigo,Chad,Uryū,Rukia and her best friend Tatsuki. She hugged them all. They all said "I really missed you Orihime." They talked for five minutes. And ichigo said "hey Orihime I'm sorry about everything"with a sad look on his face. Orihime said it's okay you will always be my friend no matter what. Aizen told Orihime "you could stay with your friends and do whatever you want until it gets dark we will be coming back for you." Orihime bowed and said "Thank you Aizen." Orihime gave Aizen a hug,Aizen was surprised that she hug him then he smiled. Aizen and the Espada's left Aizen told Ulquiorra "Go keep watch of Orihime just in case if she runs into trouble." Ulquiorra nod and he stayed at the world of the living. Ulquiorra went to tell Orihime "I will be here to protect you." Orihime said "I have my friends to protect me." Ulquiorra told her "you don't need me okay bye." Orihime said "wait Ulquiorra I do need you." Ulquiorra came back and nod. Ichigo said "why is he here?" Orihime said "his name is Ulquiorra and he's here to protect me from danger." Ichigo said "oh okay sorry." Orihime said "it's okay you just wanted to know." So all of Orihime friends and Ulquiorra went to places where Orihime liked. Ulquiorra sense a hollow he left Orihime and her friends said "where are you going?" He didn't answer. Then he sense another one so now there are two. Ulquiorra used his cero then he killed both of them at the same time. He turned around Orihime and her friends was surprised that he killed two hollows at the same time. Ulquiorra went to Orihime and said nothing. So they continued to go places where Orihime loves to go. It was getting late she told all her friends "I have to go now I will miss you all bye." Ulquiorra and Orihime was walking then Orihime tugged on his shirt he looked down and said "what is it woman?" She said "c-can I go to my house it will be quick." Ulquiorra said "fine". Orihime grabbed his hand he felt his heart beating fast but after a little while he got used to it. Orihime said "where here." She got her key under her mat and opened the door she went in Ulquiorra was behind her just in case if something comes. Ulquiorra and Orihime was inside Orihime told Ulquiorra "you could sit on the couch if you want". Ulquiorra nod and sat on the couch. Orihime went to her brother picture she went on her knees and prayed for him and how she was doing. Ulquiorra was curious that what she is doing. Orihime was done and she said do you want something to eat and ulquiorra said "no". She said "okay". Ulquiorra told Orihime "we have an hour till we go back to Huceo Mundo" Orihime said "oh.. well at least I have an hour to be here." Orihime sat on the couch next to Ulquiorra. She was blushing like a tomato. Ulquiorra looked down at her and said "am I making you emberress?" She said y"-yes." Ulquiorra said "there's nothing to be emberress." Ulquiorra went closer to Orihime and their hands touched they looked down and looked up at each other. Ulquiorra was leaning to kiss her she leaned too and they both kissed.

I will update this tomorrow the next one will have sexual parts in them. Bye.